Chapter 2

Baileys POV

I woke up and laid in bed for what seemed like forever, just letting the hours pass by me. I looked out the windows, and noticed it had been raining.

"Bailey, we're leaving for a couple of hours. Do you want to go?" My mom asked me walking into room. "No." I said pulling the blanket over my head.

Go out with my family and let them tell me how I can't be with my boyfriend? No thank you.

"Well, Connor isn't going either. You won't be all alone." She said walking out, closing the door behind her.

About half an hour later, I heard a ping on the window, and assumed it was the rain. It became repetitive. I decided to get up and look out the window.

I saw Braiden with rocks in his hands. I smiled and told him to come around to the patio door.

He ran that way, and I ran down the stairs, to the sliding glass door. I quietly opened it up and let him in. I smiled and hugged him.

"Everyone's gone but Connor. He's in the music room, we're good as long as we stay upstairs." I told him grabbing his hand.

"We already told him. Why do we still have to be a secret still?" He asked me. "He didn't approve. He'll flip out. We aren't a secret." I told him walking upstairs with him.

"But, why should we care what he thinks? I don't want to date Connor, I want to date you. No, I don't want to date you. I want to marry you." He said as he stopped walking and looked at me. "You are dating me. We will get married one day. Babe, I promise. Everything is going to fall into place soon. Just give it time." I told him.

"I love you." He said smiling. "I love you, too." I said as we continued walking up the steps.

"Some of my friends and I are going to the beach for a beach concert tonight. Wanna go?" Braiden asked me. "Yeah, sure. I'll just tell my parents I'm going out with friends to the movies." I told him flopping down on my bed.

"Guess what!" Braiden said. "What?" I asked, rolling on my side to face him. "I love you." He smiled. "I love you, too, you dork." I giggled at him.

"What was that?" He asked me pretending to be offended. "You're a dork." I told him. He looked at me and smirked. His smirk grew bigger, as he started tickling me.

"Babe! Stop!" I said throughout my laughter. "Who's the best boyfriend in the world?" He asked me. "Hunter Hayes!" I shouted. "Who's the best actual boyfriend in the world?" He asked. "You!" I said. He stopped and lay beside me.

"Guess who's going to be performing at the concert tomorrow." He said. "Who?" I asked him. "You love him." He said. "Umm.. I don't know." I said. "Hunter Hayes!" He said. "No way!" I said. "Yes way!" He said "No way!" I said again "Yes!" He told me. "Oh my gosh! I love you!" I said hugging him.

"I love you too." He said kissing me. "What time is that concert tonight?" I asked him. "At six thirty." He said. "Okay."

"It's only three. What do you wanna do until then?" He asked me. "Wanna watch "Camp Rock 2?" I asked him. "Sure. You're such a Disney freak." He smiled. "I know. Disney is the best." I said getting up to put the movie in.

I put the movie in and laid back down with Braiden. I reach over and grabbed my hot pink blanket and wrapped it around the two of us.

"You're the only person that will ever get me to watch a Disney movie." Braiden said. "What if we have kids?" I asked. "That's different." He smiled.

A couple of hours passed and we were still laying in my bed, watching movies. We heard the car doors open and close, but we didn't care. My brothers already got angry, what else can they do? Well, Riley and Connor got mad, but Toby didn't.

Toby is the only one who doesn't treat me like a fragile piece of glass, he knows I hate it. Just because I'm the only girl sibling doesn't mean I like that stuff. I grew up with three boys, does it sound like I would want to be treated like some Barbie doll?

"You're thinking, aren't you." Braiden's voice said pulling me away from my thoughts. "Yeah. You know pretty well." I smiled. "I know a thing or two about you." He smiled kissing me.

"I love you, Braiden." I said quietly. "I love you, too, Bailey." He said the same way. "We still have about an hour before the concert. You look tired." He told me. "I am. I practically cried all night." I told him. "You want to take a nap?" He asked me. I nodded my head and nuzzled up to him. "Sweet dreams, baby." He said kissing my cheek before I fell fast asleep.

Braiden's POV

"Sweet dreams, baby." I whispered to her before she fell asleep in my arms. She is so cute when she's sleeping. She's so cute no matter what she does.

I love her so much. I just wish she would stop caring what her family thought. It's not their decision on who she dates. She's almost twenty. Why does this matter anymore?

She's not in the bands. She isn't a child, she's a woman now. It's not like we'd have to worry about breaking up the band if Bailey and I ever broke up. To be completely honest, I've been considering going solo.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love being in the band with the guys, but I just don't feel like it's where I belong. Maybe if I did go solo, Bailey and I could actually be together. Maybe that's just what's best for now, I'm sure they'll understand. They are all like my brothers.

Somewhere throughout my thoughts, I fell asleep. I started dreaming.

It was about Bailey and I. I was holding her while she cried. I guess it was because her family didn't approve of our relationship. As she cried, I whispered something in her ear.

"I'm sorry, I thought they'd understand." She frowned. "Runaway with me." I said. "What?" She asked me, looking at me like I was crazy.

"Think about, we can have our relationship without having to sneak around and avoid the public. We could get married, we can have babies, and teach them to become rock stars." I told her. "That all sounds really great, but what about the band?" She asked. "I can have a music career anywhere." I told her. She thought about it for a second, then she looked me in my eyes and smiled. "Yes!" She said smiling.

Then I woke up. That's what I want to do. Just start over somewhere that no one knows us. Bailey and I can runaway.

I rolled over on to my side and started to kiss Baileys neck to wake her up. She loves it. "Braiden." She giggled. "Wake up, I just had a genius dream." I told her. "What'd you dream about? The Victoria Secret fashion show?" She asked me.

"No, but that would be awesome! It was about us." I started. "What happened?" She asked. "We decided to runaway." I said. "Cool." She said.

"Runaway with, Bailey Nicole McDonough." I told her. "Runaway with you?" She asked. "Yeah." I shrugged. "Okay, lets do it. Where are we going?" She asked me. "Anywhere, I just want to be with you." I told her.

"What about San Antonio, Texas?" She asked me. "Why there?" I asked. "It's a place where we don't know anyone. No one will think about Texas." She said. "Okay. San Antonio it is. We can leave tomorrow morning." I said kissing her cheek. "That's a too soon." She said. "We'll think of dates later." I said holding her by her waist, kissing her cheek.

"Now you should probably get dressed for that concert." I told her. She got up and walked into her bathroom to start getting ready.

~

Hey, I got to update tonight... it's about time. Hehe, what'd you guys think? Hope y'all like it! -Bai