White Alpha - 2.

*Recap*

I heard him laugh and a grin came on my face.

'Why are you laughing?' asked Carmen. 'Nothing' I was just thinking of something and tried with difficulty to get my grin from my face.

'But that wont hold me back to practice more'. I rolled my eyes at his comment. Men really.

White Alpha - 2.

'Are you going to the Warriors?' asked Grandma both of us as when we came in her room in order to give her the drink she requested. 'What age is your sister becoming?' she asked.

'Fifteen'. 'What an age' she sighed. 'What did you get her?' 'Curious are we?' as I gave her a smile. I approached her and took Lindsey's gift from my bag.

'A picture of our family'. I said as I gave it to her. 'Lindsey didn't take a picture with her when we left the pack', I said gently. Grandma looked at the picture. 'You look happy on it'. And she briefly looked up. She frowned her forehead.

'Something wrong?'. 'No nothing. Something occurred to me but I'll tell you later when you come back.' She gave me back the frame and I put it in my bag. 'Congratulate her for me, yes?', 'I will'. I kissed her on her cheek and so did Evan. 'Later' he said when we walked out of her room.

.

'Jeez hurry up why dont ya! I thought women took a long time getting dressed but you overdo it'! I heard Mary say when she ran out the door. 'Yes allright I'm coming'. Eric strombled. I saw him put the small gift in his pocket and hold the larger in his hand.

'Ready?' I asked when they got in the backseat. 'Jep' they said at the same time. 'Lets go' Evan said as he started the car and began to drive away.

Are you coming or not? I heard Lindsey say impatient.

Jeez Lin take it easy are you in a hurry? We are on our way.

Finally we arrived and Evan parked the car at the lake and we got out. 'I'm wondering how she is going to react to this' Eric said with a grin as he tapped on his gift that he clutched in his hand. 'So am I' as I remembered the picture frame in my bag.

As usual I opened the door and walked in first. There were quite a few people in the room. Aaron and his mother, a number of friends from her school. Even Ben was there. Everyone looked up when we came in the living room. It fell quiet for a moment and it made me feel like an intruder. Very strange actually.

Ones I was a member of the Warriors and now it seems as if I never was. What a difference a soul mate makes and time.

'Alex!' I heard her call and I was embrased from behind. She clasped her arms around my stomach and I felt her head against my back.'That took forever' she muttered. 'Well well aren't we cozy'. I untied her arms and turned around so that I could hug and congratulate her.

Congratulations sister of mine'. She gave me a big smile when we let go of each other. 'And now .... bring on those gifts everyone'. Everyone started laughing upon her comment. 'First Eric', I said. 'Hey why do I go first?'. 'Because I say so', and I winked at him.

I walked up to the rest to say hi and congratulate everyone. I stood next to Chris. 'Hi stranger', said Chris and he bumbed my hip. 'Mr. Beta' and I tipped an imaginary hat.

'You act like I haven't been here for a long time' I said. 'Well it's been a week and a half ago. Lindsey began to show withdrawal symptoms'. 'Ha ha, very funny' I heard him laugh softly. We watched her unpack Eric's gift and hold it up so that she could read the writing on it.