10.

"I saw you in my dream,
Maybe that's why I don't see you
in real life"
~ x.A.N.x
________________________

So I was getting dragged to balcony by josh. It made me curious about what he was going to talk about. The moment we reached the balcony, it was kinda quiet, no songs n peaceful environment, and he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him, that tingling feeling just made me blush like a tomato. The way his warm eyes were looking into mine was just....amazing.

"You must be thinking why we are here" he broke the awkward silence between us,"well I will like to reveal it, Evelyn, you have got an amazing effect on me, an effect no one ever had. I am weirdly attracted towards u." The warmth in his eyes n his words were melting me." Evelyn I wanted to tell u this for a while, I have come to like you a lot, i know Rebecca must have told u bout my playboy attitude but trust me I have never felt like this towards anyone...can we give this a try?" He asks making a puppy face. His blue orbs and words got me by surprise. I didn't even realise that maxy was hearing this and I hear "SAY YES EVECUP!" It made me smile and I nodded my head saying a "yes,we can"

Josh's face got lit with this and he was like," are you free this Saturday morning? I will like to show you something." I nodded and he grinned. "Ok then I will meet u outside your door on Saturday morning at 10." I smile at this and then he hugged me, it felt kinda sparkling between both of us. As we part, we move back to the party and I get hugged by Rebecca. "Can't believe it's happening this soon. So happy for you eve" she says with a smile. I blush a little. After that party resumes and music booms in the air.
But I was feeling tired so I took a leave after telling Rebecca that I am going and giving her, drew and specially josh a hug. It was a really great night for me.

As we get in the house, maxy caught me and wanted all the details, I opened every detail to him. Getting to know he breaks into a searching spree. "What are u searching for m'boi?" I ask to which I get replied," YOU HAVE TO GO ON A DATE DAY AFTER TOMMOROW AND YOU ARE NOT EVEN KNOWING ABOUT WHAT TO WEAR?!". "Calm down maxy" I say while grabbing him in a hug. The night was actually a good one...

~x.A.N.x
Hey guys! I know a lil short chapter but this is what I can spare due to exams coming up. I hope u understand! I hope you are liking my story, any betterment or suggestions are always welcome! Lots of love and keep smiling😊❤️

Btw I forgot to show u Rebecca so here she is.
P.s- HazzyKitten  and maira759 pls can we get a pic like this please????