20.

"For her, he was like a sky filled with enlightened stars, and for him....she was a mere speckle of just another Dame "
~x.A.N.x
________________________

As much I know, college trips are something that can give u memories for life. Though the events that took place were enough for the memories this semester. As I went to the hall with drew to catch up on trip details, I saw josh was with Kiara still. I know I shouldn't be bothered by this but you know heart wants what it wants.
Thé trip was to a mountainous place and it was basically a trek. This got me excited. I asked drew if he will come with me and he said he would love it. We immediately registered our names in. This was a fun thing!
While returning back from the registration desk, i was discussing with Drew about stuff we will do on trip, about good it would have been if Rebecca was with us too, about various stuff we have to take on trip, and....and also how awesome it would have been if josh was normal with us. I decided to chuck the very thought of josh for the whole trip will last. I couldn't have been more excited.
While going back home, drew and me were walking hand in hand as I was feeling a little dizzy, Kiara saw this. There was an evil smirk on her face which I was not able to recognise. It was anyways really creepy.
In last few days, Drew was ultimate savoir of mine. He and me hanged out almost every time. I felt bad somewhere for drew coz he lost his best friend and it was bigger loss. I hoped that drew and josh patched up somewhere if not me and josh. I looked at drew, there was a weird hollowness in his eyes which was expected. But I didn't want to trigger it. What if my triggering puzzled him more.
I don't know why but drew made me feel like something that no one else ever did. That guy did everything for me. His behaviour around me was something no other person could recognise. This caring nature of his towards me made me feel pampered. Somewhere even I was confused what was up with my mind. But I was sure of one thing that....I liked this guy...
I was Interrupted from my dream mat dream by drew shaking me. "What happened eve?" He asked with concern laced onto his voice and I replied in a monotone, "nothing". I knew he was not convinced but he didn't push it.
Soon we were home, I made him come to my humble abode to enjoy some great cookies made by marium n a cup of coffee. We discussed about the trip and more things to take. Soon Alex joined us with some pita chips and wasabi...mhmm..yummy. We three enjoyed the rest of the evening doing some Netflix and chill. Soon the hangout turned into a fun sleepover.
~~~x.A.N.x~~~
Hey guys! I am extremely sorry couldn't post any parts due to exams but I will post often now. I hope u forgive me:P thanks to everyone for cooperation. Love y'all and keep smiling.x

P.s- book may get interesting pandocorns.
P.s.s- cover is 🔥🔥