Prologue

It's a normal afternoon in the Smith household, and if you can believe that, you can believe anything. Rick's busy in the garage working on an accessory for his ship, while Morty stares blankly, daydreaming about Jessica, with neither of them knowing the events soon to unfold.

Rick's POV

“M-Morty, make yourself useful and pass me the Deltro-Fabricator quickly...”

“Uhmm...” He whined, searching the shelves. “Yuh-You mean this thing? This thing right here? I mean, it kinda looks ri-right for the job, Rick,” he yelled as he waved around the small device he picked up.

“K-kinda looks right, huh? It’s no surprise you made it to second Gra-uuuugh-ade with that -gghh- forward thinking, Morty,” I muttered, taking the device from him.

I'd just started screwing in the final pieces just before SHE happened…

To my surprise, a gloopy, deep blue portal opened up in my garage, very similar to the ones I open.

“What the-” I glared, as a dark figure stepped out aiming a noticeably dangerous weapon, in my face. I snigger.

“O-Oh wooow Morty! Look!” I sneered sarcastically, raising my hands. “Looks like we’re in re-ugh-al trouble now”

“Rick Sanchez C-137?” The covered figure in a helmet spoke in a low, robotic voice.

“Who wants to know?” I bit back.

“That would be me” it pushed forward, but I held my ground.

“L-look pal, you’re cle-uugghh-arly a waste of my time, so if you wouldn’t mind…” I paused for effect  “Get the fuck out of my garage” I growled, shoving it back forcefully

It shook it's head, “You really are a dick aren’t you? But I wouldn’t exactly call you smart.”

“Fuck you.” I snapped.

“You haven’t even noticed your grandson is missing.”

My eyes widened. How the-! The figure sniggered once more, shoving it's gun at my chest.

“You have no idea who you’re dealing with do you?” I questioned.

“Actually, Sanchez, we know exactly who we're dealing with.”

With a quick flick of the wrist, it shot open a portal behind me, I could tell it’s plan was to kick me through it, so I quickly leapt out of the way, grabbed its leg and swung it in. But I wasn’t done with this stranger yet. They were going to pay for crossing me.

I sprinted through the portal just before it sealed.

~~~~~