Chapter 1: The Awakening

I awoke feeling groggy and disoriented. I stand and open my eyes to darkness, then suddenly a blinding light comes on. I quickly shut my eyes tight.

"It's okay. Calm down. Easy there fella," a soft, sweet feminine voice says from the light, "Open your eyes." I open my eyes and blink to allow my eyes to adjust to the light. "There, better?" replies a woman in a white lab coat.

"At least I can see now. Who are you? Better yet, who am I?" I ask.

"You mean you don't remember?" she ask curiously.

"If I did would I ask you?" I reply sharply.

"You are Subject #38779, a.k.a. Agent Whitepaw. You are a wolf, human hybrid soldier. Your faster, stronger, and smarter then humans. Any other questions? Or can I get on with getting you ready for your first task?" she says, stepping to my side.

"Yea, one. Where the hell are we?" I ask confused.

"That's classified. Now hold still." She states as she inserts a needle into my shoulder. I wince at first, but then relax and fall to the floor unconscious.

Hello, people. Yes, I know this part is very short, but I assure you that the rest of the chapters will be longer, well most will. Anyways, this is more or less an introductory chapter. My reason for this is because I want to get a chapter out, but I'm still developing how I want this story to play out. So stay furry, and I'll update when I can.