jm: words hurt

about : you were scrolling through twitter whilst you were at Jacks flat with Josh and Joe and notice all hate towards you
Y/H/C : your hair colour
H/E/C: her eye colour
Y/N : your name
Y/N/N: your nickname
Y/T/N : your twitter name
--------------
You were lying around your flat when you get a call from your loving boyfriend, Jack.
(J = Jack)  (Y/N: Your name)
J: "Hey baby girl!"
Y/N: "Hi Jack" "How's it going?"
J = "Not much. Just wondered if you want to come around and chill with Josh, Joe and I?"
Y/N: "Sure! Let me get ready and I'll be around in about thirty minutes!"
J = "See you soon gorgeous!"

// S K I P  C A R   R I D E ! //

You pay the user driver and step out of the car, walking up to the building where your boyfriend's apartment is, Y/H/C flowing down your back. You finally reach the door to the apartment door but as you reach your arm up to knock, the door flies open, a happy smiling Jack standing in front of you.
"Jack! That scared me so much!" you breathe heavily as he pulls you into a hug. "Sorry darling" you both walk into the room as the door closes behind you. You walk in the room to see a ginger ninja and a Joseph Sugg (I had too 😂✌). "Hey Y/N/N!" Josh and Joe pull you into a tight hug. "Please don't suffocate my girlfriend lads. I'd like her to live a little longer" Jack says jokingly as Josh and Joe loosen their grip and sit down on the couch.
//
Your POV
I've been here for about an hour now and Jack, Josh and Joe are currently filming a video for Joe's Sugg Sunday on the couch while I'm sitting on the table messaging my friend when I decided I'd check my twitter. Jack always said not to focus on the negative tweets but sometimes it's not that easy to avoid them.
(these usernames are at random. Sorry if it is someone's actual username 😘)
@elliebooxoxox : Y/N deserves to burn in the pits of hell !
@sammiboolovesjack : Y/N should win the award for the ugliest human being.
@jackconormaynarddd185 : When will Jack realise how pathetic Y/N is like omg!
@wendybear780 : I hope Y/N just kills herself!
@maynardsuggsleeforevs : Y/N is so fat and is fucking disgusting roach. Like ewwww.
I decided to go to the bathroom before I started crying.
"I'm just going to the bathroom." you hear your voice cracked but leave before anyone notices the tear that had just fallen down your cheek. I roll my shirt up and hold my stomach, looking in the mirror. Wow. Why is Jack with someone like me?

Jacks POV
We just finished filming and I realised that Y/N has been in the bathroom for a while now. "I'm going to check and see if Y/N is alright. I walk to the bathroom and open the door to see my baby crying. I instantly get on the floor beside her, pick her up and place her in my arms."Baby. Tell me what's wrong" I hate seeing her so upset. She doesn't say anything but gives me her phone which is already on Twitter. Hate. Hate. More Hate!
Why would people hate on her this much?
"Sweetheart look at me." H/E/C orbs look at me, her eyes red from the crying. "Those people are just jealous of you. You are the most amazing, kind, funny and adorable person out there. Everything they said are without a doubt not true and I couldn't imagine my life without you baby." she smiles at me and plants a kiss on my cheek 💋.
"I love you Jack" Gosh this girl will kill me with her cuteness.
"I love you most, my princess."

LATER THAT NIGHT
Your POV
It was about 8pm and I decided to stay at Jacks for the night since I couldn't be bothered going home and he insisted I stayed. Josh and Joe left about an hour and a half ago and Jack was currently was in the kitchen putting a pizza in the oven 🍕. I get a notification saying Jack mentioned me in a tweet.
@Jack_Maymard23 : To the people hating on my lovely girl @Y/T/N, please leave us alone. I love her so much and she is a perfect person who deserve only love and happiness.
I smile at my amazing loving boyfriend and I like and retweet him back.
@Y/T/N : I love you baby! ❤
I place my phone down and walk out of his room into the kitchen where you see him standing there looking at you. He puts his phone down on the counter and hold his hands out. I run into his arms, jumping into his arms and wrapping my legs around his waist. How did I get so lucky to be with someone so perfect? Little did I know he thought the same way.
///
Hope you liked the first imagine ! It's currently 2:05am here so I'm off to sleep! ❤❤