js : don't you love me anymore? FINAL

about: read the first two parts before this one! Thanksss :)
slighly sexualising scene toward the end so just a warning! 😂😊
///

Your POV
I decided to put a movie on whilst I wait for Joe to come home. About an hour after Oli left I hear the door open. "Baby?". Wow. Joe actually came. Home. "I'm in here Joe." he turns around and sees me sitting on the couch with a blanket over my legs. "I know I'm probably the last person you want to see now but just hear me out." I reach over and pause the movie and face Joe.
Joe's POV
"I realised I have been the worst boyfriend in the world these last few months and I am so fucking sorry baby. Work has been so stressful lately but also trying to get the Sugg Life merchandise all sorted out and I never realised that I lost sight of the most important thing in my life, you. I know there is no excuse for what I've done and I know you might hate me and I don't blame you. I love you so God damn much Y/N and I promise you that I will never make you feel unloved again." I feel a tear go down my face. She pats the spot on the couch next to her and I move next to her. She throws blanket over the both of us as she lies down on my chest. "I could never hate you Joe." she kisses my cheek. I flip her over so I'm on top of her and begin kissing her lips passionately, a slight moan escape from her lips, making me smirk. My kisses move down to her neck and I start leaving love marks on her neck. I feel her feet attempting to unbuckle my pants as my mouth works it's magic. I start to take her shirt off and unbuckle her bra. How the hell did I ignore the gorgeous girl? I pick her up and carry her to the bedroom and the door slams behind us. You can imagine what happens next.
///
This was the final part of Do You Love Me Anymore! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a comment if you have any themes you want! And if you want a personal imagine feel free to message me! If you are messaging about a personal please include the following :
Boy?
Theme?
Sad, Romantic?
EXAMPLE:
Caspar Lee
He asks you to prom
Romantic
//
All the love x ♡
Joanne xox♡♡