jp : welcome to youtube

about: you and the rest of the buttercream gang are around your boyfriend Josh's and his friend Caspar's house for Caspar's Birthday and decide to do some karaoke.
//
Y/N : your name
//
Your Pov
It's April 24th and myself, Jack, Conor, Mikey, Joe and Oli are all over Josh's and Caspar's house since today is Caspar's Birthday! We are all sitting on the couch eating pizza and chatting about YouTube stuff. I currently don't have a channel and the boys nag me constantly to get one. Jack, Connor, Mike and I'll stand up. "We're just going to Target to get some food" Mike states as the four of them walk out.
"Oi Y/N when you getting a channel?" Joe nudges my shoulder
I sigh for the 1000th time. "If I get a YouTube channel, will you shut up about it?" they all nod in response.
"You can have my old camera, mic and lighting kit if you want. " Caspar grabs his kit and sets it up for me." Really? Thanks so much Casp! "you give him a tight hug." What should my first video be? " I ask the three of them." I think k you should do a welcome to YouTube and tell facts about you. "Joe says as he turns off his phone." Good idea Joe" I say as the three of them get a seat and sit behind the camera. Caspar presses record and I take a deep breath before I begin to speak.
"Hello everyone! My name is Y/N and welcome to my channel! For those of you who don't know me you will at the end of this video because here are ten facts about me!" I grab my phone which had the facts on them
( Skip the fact stating because I'm lazy asf 😉😂)
"And the final fact is that I have a boyfriend who is a YouTuber!" Josh comes in and sits next to me. "Hey everyone my name is Josh." Caspar and Joe start laughing. "Joe shut up!" we are all laughing. "Guys let me do my outro!" we all quiten down and I begin my outro. "Thank you all so much for watching this cringey as video! Don't forget to like it if you enjoy it and subscribe if you are a newbie because I'd love to have you here and I will see all you lovely people next time!" Caspar ends the video and we transfer the video from the camera to the computer and then Joe helps you edit.
You post you first ever YouTube video an hour later and in the space of a year, you gained 3.2M subscribers!
//.
Sorry it is shorter than others but oh well :)
All the love
Joanne xox ❤