Prologue

"Harry, come say 'hi' to your baby sister," Anne said as she held a newborn baby girl in her arms.

A two year old boy was helped on to the hospital bed next to his mother and looked at the baby. "Pwetty," he said, grinning. "I big bwother wight?" (A/N: Give me a break! I speak baby talk but I don't write it! XD)

Anne chuckled and nodded. "Right. You get the rule of big brother so you have to protect her. Especially from the other kind. Can you do that, Harry?" she asked her son as he stared at the bundle of joy in her arms.

"I can mummy!" he cheered, showing a toothy grin. "What her name?"

"Hmm...We haven't decided on one yet."

"Ruby!" her son said, looking up at her.

"Why Ruby?" she asked, a bit curious.

"Ruby pwetty and red!" he cheered, grinning. "Sissie pwetty too!"

Anne smiled at her son and nodded. "Ruby Red Styles it is than. It's a perfect name," she mumbled, cradling baby Ruby in her arms.

Harry grinned and stared at his new sister. He was overjoyed that he would get o be a big brother and he was going to be the best big brother to her. He smiled at the baby as she slept soundly.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it's short! It's just a flashback to when Ruby was born! I might update more if this story gets more favs but considering I'm a nice person I will update it now! Yay! Love you all!