Chapter 7

Harry’s POV

I sighed as I looked at the sleeping Ruby. It’s been a few hours since the incident in the parking lot. I thought she was going to lose it if Niall hadn’t hugged her to calm her down.

“Anything?” I heard someone ask from the doorway.

I turned around to see the lads standing there. I shook my head and looked back at Ruby. “She hasn’t woken up yet. I’m a little worried about her though,” I said, sighing.

“We all are, Harry. She’s like family to us,” Louis said, sitting beside me on the floor.

“All we have to do is keep an eye on her to make sure she’s safe,” Liam said, patting my back.

“But who is after her anyway? That’s all I want to know,” I said, running a hand through my curls.

“We’ll find out, Haz,” Liam said, smiling softly.

I nodded and smiled slightly.

“Look at those dimples,” I heard someone mumble.

I looked up and saw Ruby smiling at me. “You got them, too, Ruby Red,” I said softly. “How are you feeling?”

“Major headache but I’ll live~,” she said, sitting up slowly.

“At least you’re awake. Haz was getting worried,” Louis said, grinning.

“We all were getting worried,” Liam said, smiling.

Ruby smiled and threw a pillow at Louis who caught it then threw it back at her. She giggled and stuck her tongue out at him. “So what are we doing today?” she asked, looking at me.

“Well, we were planning on going to the beach but….” I smirked when she pouted.

“The girls are going to take you shopping first then we’ll go to the beach,” Liam finished, making me pout.

“I was gonna say that!” I whined.

Ruby giggled and shook her head.

“Guys! You have to see this!” Zayn said, looking up from his phone.

“What?” we all said.

“Someone posted a video of Ruby singing last night and it’s gotten over a million views already,” he said, showing us.

“Now way,” Ruby mumbled, smiling.

“See, RooRed! We told you that you could do it!” Louis cheered, hugging her.

She giggled and nodded.

Ruby’s POV

I looked at Niall and our eyes. If it wasn’t for him than I wouldn’t have been able to do it.

He grinned and gave me a thumbs up.

“Ruby! You’re awake!” I heard someone yell.

I looked up and saw the girls smiling at me. I smiled back and nodded.

“We were so worried about you~,” Danielle whined, hugging me.

“So I’ve heard,” I said, chuckling.

“You ready to go shopping?” Perrie asked, smiling.

“I guess so,” I said, shrugging.

“Then let’s get going so we can go to the beach!” Eleanor said, smiling. 

______________________________________________________________

I sighed as I watched the girls pick out bikinis and sundresses and shorts and shirts and…Oh my god! Too many clothes! “Guys! I think that’s enough!” I said, making them look at me. “I-I mean, we can always come back. Let’s just get a few things right now. I’ve already tried this pile on and they fit!” I pointed to the stack of clothes I already tried on. “I really just want to go to the beach right now.”