Chapter 8

Harry’s POV

It was around eleven in the morning and we were all up, well except for Ruby. We were just sitting in the family room, watching the telly with the girls since they slept over last night. Everything was quiet, except for the telly, until Louis jumped up from the couch with a mischievous look in his eyes.

“Boobear, what are you planning to do?” I asked, looking at him.

“Why don’t we prank RooRed?” he asked, smirking.

“Boobear! I told you she don’t like to be woken up rudely!” I whined.

“I’m up for it!” Zayn chirped, grinning.

I looked at Liam who was thinking. “Daddy! Please tell me you aren’t going to let them go along with this?”

He looked at me and smiled nervously. “Sorry, Hazza, I kinda wanna see what happens if they prank the Morning Monster,” he said.

I pouted and looked at the girls, who put their hands up. “If you can’t stop them, join them,” they said, grinning.

“But considering Ruby is our friend, we are staying out of this one,” Perrie added, looking back at the telly.

“Finally! Someone who’s smart!” I cheered.

“But I’m going with it,” an Irish accent said.

I narrowed my eyes at Niall who just smiled.

“Come on, Haz! You can’t say you don’t want too!” Louis said, grinning.

I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest. “Fine but it wasn’t my idea,” I said, standing up. “What’s the prank?”

Five minutes later

Louis quietly opened Rubys’ door and we looked in. She was hugging one of her pillows and mumbling something into it.

I sighed and shook my head. The one thing she really does have in common with Niall is that she talks in her sleep but sometimes she just mumbles. I thought she would have grown out of it though.

“Okay, lads, ready to prank the Morning Monster?” Louis asked, looking at us.

We all nodded and quietly entered her room.

“No, don’t touch my food,” I heard Ruby mumbled into her pillow.

I grinned as the others tried not to laugh. “She talks in her sleep?” Liam whispered, looking me.

I nodded and watched as Louis tried to take the pillow out of Rubys’ grip.

“Louis,” Ruby mumbled, causing all of us to freeze next to her bed.

Louis looked at me nervously, and I put a finger to my lips, telling him to stay quiet.

“I ate all your carrots,” she mumbled, letting go of her pillow to roll over on her other side.

“I knew it!” Louis whisper-yelled, glaring at the sleeping Ruby.

I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing. I had forgotten that she also confesses things in her sleep that she had done but had blamed on someone else. It’s mostly how I found out if she really did take my things. It was pretty funny.

“What are you thinking about?” Liam whispered, pointing at me.

We can all read minds but once we all found out that we were all vampires, we all made a promise to not read the others mind without their permission or they we in danger and needed help. Ever since then we kept the promise.