OH MY GAHD JHON CENAS HOUSE IS LIKE REALLY BIG GUYS OH LORD

SO OFF WE WERE TO JOHN CENAS HOUSE, WE ARIVED AND WE WERE LIKE WOW THIS IS LARGE.

we got out of our van and took out the "Super smart bug for sneaking mark 4200". We had to get in somehow and someway somewhere in the house. The security was insane like woah so many cameras and gards, so we went to the top of the roof, drilled a hole, punched  the roof open and got access to his attic, we got out of his attik, and went to his room, we  opend the door and placed of the bugs, we saw this one door but it was locked so we had to destroy it. Once we went into the room we saw a big computer and it was large too like wow. so we placed many bugs in the room and left, we walked out the back door and went back to are van. we waited until it was night and john cena came home at night, he went inside his house and went to his room. he noticed the door broken down and was like "ok lol i don't need no dores". He turned on the computer and he went to skype, he called this person we never heard about before john cena said "Ok sir we have goten rid of Hot Cheetos and no other chip" the man on the other line then said "yes very good, we will now go to phase 2, flaming hot cheetos are the first key of getting rid of swag, now we will go for takis, oh and cena remember to schedual my flight to North Korea for the 16th, We will do nuke deals with kim jong un so we can have an army". "yes sir" cena replied. and then almost all our bugs went out for some reason, BUT THIS INFO SUPRISED US SO MUCH THAT MY KOOL-AID EXPLODED THE MOON AND THEN THE MOON CAME BACK. But now we knew where we had to go, North Korea.