• Fixing Everything •

"I'm..." I tried to speak, but the words wouldn't leave my mouth. "ImighthavetomovebacktoAmerica!!" I yell really quickly. They all just stare at me, confused. I sigh. "I might have to move back to America..." I repeat. This time all the boys hugs me. (Trust me, its possible to be hugged my 7 people at once! It happened to me all the time during school!)  
"No! I don't want dongseng to leave!" Jimin whines, squeezing me tighter. "Sorry Jimin-Oppa." I say as I break free from his grip. Tae crosses him arms. "I thought I was your Oppa!" He pout. I kiss his cheek. "You're my Oppa too! I have 6 of them." Namjoon thinks for a second. "(Y/N), it-"  "Doesn't work that way? It does with me!" (Can you have more than 1 Oppa?) "OK. So, who isn't your Oppa?" Hobi asks. "Kookie." He looks really  offended. "What?! I'm not your Oppa but Tae is?! What?!" I giggle. "No, you're not my Oppa! You're my dongseng!" I smile sweetly. "But...I thought you were 18?" "No, I'm 21. Why are yoi even trying so hard to date me if you don't know how old I am?!" I was confused. I thought he knew! He just shrugs and hugs me again. "Do you have to go, Noona?" I shake my head. "Not if I have a legitimate reason go stay." They all look at me like they don't understand me. "Like a job, a boyfriend, school. You know?" Now I think they understand. "Then get a boyfriend! There are 2 people here that have been trying to get you to date them! Choose 1!!" Jimin yells. I shake my head. "No. I can't. I think I'll just try to get a job." Tae and Kookie both face palm. Did they really hope  I would use one of them to stay here? I would never! "Well....I'm gonna go try to get a job at the coffee shop down the street. Anyone wanna come?" Everyone backs away but Suga. "I'll go." He says, shrugging. I smile brightly. "Thank you Yoongi-Oppa!" I grab his hand and try to get him to come. "Go ahead. I'll catch up." He says, giving me a reassuring smile.

~Suga POV~

(Y/N) walks ahead as Jungkook and Taehyung stand beside me. "Don't try to take her!" Kookie commands me. I smirk. "I won't. But if she tries to be with me then there's no promises that I'll say no." I run to catch up with (Y/N). I really do love her, but I didn't wanna overwhelm her by acting like Tae and Kookie. We grew closer as she started coming to me to avoid all the stupid fighting. I understand he point, but I wish she came to me because she had feelings for me. As long as she's happy, I'm happy. Oh what the heck, these are my thoughts! I can say it! I'm happy as long as she's with me. It kills me seeing her with Taehyung and Jungkook hanging on her all the time. I'm happy she chose to get a job though, instead of choosing who she wanted to be with. It might give me more of a chance to get her to like me.

---Authors Note---
OK! I changed my mind! Imma keep writing this story! I added Suga to my bias list and that gave me A LOT of ideas! So...I'm gonna try to start making ALL of my chapters 1000+ words. Unless I need to update it soon. I try to update everyday and I don't think I've missed a day so far...have I? Nah, I don't think. So who so you guys wanna be with now?
Taehyung, Jungkook, or Yoongi? Yes, I added Yoongi as a choice. Do you think I should keep him as a love interest or just a friend? Don't be a silent reader!!! Please comment and vote! Love ya!!! Bye!!!!!

Oh! I just remembered! Thank you Lil_TaeTae   for the advice on weather or not to continue the story! It really helped. Thanks again! GOODBYE MY LOVELIES!

Please do this and put it on your stories! I'm gonna do it and I put it on ALL my social media!Bye

Please do this and put it on your stories! I'm gonna do it and I put it on ALL my social media!Bye. I'm actually leaving this time! BYEEEE!

Word count: 720 words