well, that escalated quickly!

Brandi's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"my name's Louis..." that name... the sound of that name. it's sends shivers down my spine. I could scream his name for hours. he looks at me with such concern... "what?" I ask. "you just started biting your lip looking off into space? is there something I should know about?" he said winking.

"flirt" I muttered under my breath. I was positive I was blushing. " you don't seem to mind it" he smirked "do you wanna go get some coffee?" he asked. I'm absolutely positive I was blushing. "I'm working right now, sorry" "how about later? you know you want to, because you're still blushing"

He did have a point. maybe I need to get out of my normal routine. I think it's time to let loose and maybe get some? probably not. he's really hot! "why thank you! and you just might" he said winking. "did I say that out loud?" " yes, but I don't mind. can we go get after work?" "um... how bout we find you that book and I'll think about it before you leave" "fine" he says obviously not pleased with my answer.

He ends up getting the Percy Jackson series. he ends up buying them though so he could bring them with him on tour. He sits down and starts reading. it's noon... and my shift ends at 5. this is going to be a long day....

He ends up getting half way done with the first book, but stares at me the whole time. I've continued to read my naughty book with a man who is perfectly described as Louis. My panties are getting soaked as I read through the pages. at one point I believe I moaned and Louis laughed.

It was almost time to go home except I have decided to go get coffee with Louis. I need this. maybe it's just because I was horny. I will never know.

*************************

LOUIS POV

She looked absolutely beautiful sitting in her chair behind the desk. I was about twenty feet away from her but I couldn't help but feel she should be right beside me. I somehow knew that she knew I was staring at her. and I only got about 5 chapters read in the 4 or so hours I've been there.

At one point I heard her moan. she looked up away from her book and blushed. Her blushing was beyond adorable. But in this case it was the sexiest shit I've ever seen in my life. I could feel myself starting to get hard at her moan but slowly convinced my python to calm down so no one would notice. it was five now. and the library is closing.

I go up to the desk making sure my boner isnt visible. thank heavens it's not. "I'd like to check this out now" I say. watch this is so corny and I just made it up in my head I thought as I laughed internally. "what would you like to check out?" she asked seeing as I have no book in my hand. "it's called taking you out to coffee. maybe you've heard of it? I believe it came out only 4 hours ago." she laughed blushing those beautiful cheeks of hers. "actually I would love to!" I was surprised to hear her say that. I would've never thought she woulve said yes. "well then m'lady? lets hop in my car and head to the coffee shop!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N!

got a little dirty but not too much. not even close to what's cuming if you know what I mean *wink wink**shove shove* um well I decided to update anyways because of my bff @lsugirly. we live in a small town in Mississippi and we are actually going to go see the boys in Louisiana in September!!!! so I'll be keeping these thoughts in my head as we go there.

LOVE YA HAZ!!!!