3-Ashley and a House Call

While everyone is busy with the girl in the machine another is targeted.  She is taken into the empty library.  Here she is taken apart piece by piece.

    My adrenaline surging through me, I race to the library.  I looked through the doors to see nothing out of the ordinary.  Carefully I opened the doors and crept in.  I jumped as a girl scramed.  I ran into the maze of shelves to find another body.

    "Ashley." I said as I drew closer to the girl.  Blood flooded over the carpet around the heap of her body parts.  Her head sat on top of the pile, a gruesome look in her face.  I turned as the sound of falling books rung across the room.  A guy in a black hoodie darted into the shelves.  I got up and chased after him.  He grabbed books off of the shelves and threw them at me, keeping his face hidden.  I dodged them until one smashed hard into my face.  The pain buzzed in my jaw.  I turned back around and watched as he left through the doors.  He took a right and then disappeared.

    I wiped the pain from my face and rushed out the doors.  He was already gone...

    "Two deaths in one day." Leeroy said.  The images of Stephanie and Ashley darted around in my head.  I tried shaking them away.  I succeeded but the image of Destini filled in behind them.

    "Yeah, Ashley was dismembered." Isaac added.

    Austin sat in the back quietly.  He seemed ok after finding Stephanie the way he did.

    "Ok show me you work before you print." The teacher said.  I raised my hand and he came and approved me to print I got up and went to the printer.  It hummed as my paper grew out of it.  "It's a good picture, Nathan." The teacher passed me to sit at his desk.  I grabbed my paper and flipped it over.

    The day after the double murders, a house call is made.

    "Agh!" I crumpled up the paper and threw it in the trash.

    "What the fuck is your problem, Nathan?" Isaac asked as I sat back down next to him.  I just stayed quiet.  The bell rang and I left.

    The rest of the day went by without any mishaps.  I got home and immediately went to bed.

    Another dream.  I'm in a big house.  It's dark and I'm on the couch alone.

    "Nathan, help!" It was my mom's voice.  I jumped off the couch and run into a never ending hall.

    "Boom!" I hear a door slam behind me but when I turn around I'm facing a wall.

    "Oh please, Nathan, help!" I turn around and barely dodge a knife.  I dove into the floor then jumped to my feet running. I tried to open the doors as I ran by but they were all locked.  I have to repeatedly dodge the knife as the guy chased after me.  My legs felt heavy and my vision blacked out flickering.  I finally opened one of the doors and get inside.  My vision cleared as I stood against it.  I jumped as the door shook, him banging violently on the other side.  The door barely opened and he pushed his arm in, swinging the knife around.  I ducked and dodged, still pressing against the door.  He suddenly pulled his arm back and the door slammed shut.

    "Nathan, I'm over here." This time it was Ashley's voice.  The closet door in the room creaked laudly and slowly ajar.  I darted actoss the room and pulled it open.  The guy jumped out and stabbed at me.

    That time when I woke up my eyes just opened.  My room was dark except for the stripes of light on the walls to my sides.

    I pushed the covers away and crawled out of bed.  School was starting to suck.  I flipped the light switch on and started getting dressed.