Chapter 3 - Got Stank

Norrisville High, gym

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I was sitting inside and watching the game basketball.

(You were wearing this to the game, with the school's colour, yellow and blue)

Then a purple haired boy and his best friend busted through the doors, wearing speedos and painted in blue. The purple haired boy used an air horn and blew it. The purple haired boy said; "What up, Norrisville High!"

His red haired best friend sprayed strings from a can. Everyone stopped and stared at them and so did I. Bash said to them; "Dorks!"

Everyone in the gym was laughing at his comment. The boys then sat next to me. The purple haired one said to his best friend; "I don't get it. That incredible display of school spirit was supposed to get us into the Fish Cage. Only the cool "de la cool" get to sit there. No freshman has ever gotten in."

Then a boy was thrown down next to us and the purple haired boy said to him; "Nice try, Doug."

"Hey, at least we're not sitting with the marching band. That section's got a splash zone." The red haired boy said. Woah, he's not kidding. A one of the kids that got out of the band ran away, a trombone guy played a sad trombone. The red haired guy said; "Ho-ho! Sad trombone."

"Ultimate band burn." The cute purple haired boy said. As the game finished, the boys went to the bathroom to remove the body paint. I kinda got lost in school and wondered around. As I was walking around the school, I saw the boys' bathroom kicked open. I don't know why I panicked, but I turned invisible. As they came out, the red haired boy said; "Ah, feels good to be out of that humiliating body paint."

"Yeah, now we're just two freshmen kicking it in Speedos. Nothing embarrassing about that." Said the purple haired boy as he stretched his Speedos. Then we hear screaming coming from the music room. The purple haired boy said; "Something tells me it's ninja time."

What does he mean? Then he took out the Ninja Mask out of his Speedos. The red haired guy said; "You're gonna put that on you face?"

"Yes, I am." The purple haired boy said. The red haired one said; "But it was in your pants!"

"Yes, it was!" The purple haired boy exclaimed. He wore the mask and turned into the Ninja. As he ran towards the music room, I tried to find my mask, but it wasn't with me, I forgot it at home. I turned back to the corner and turned visible. I walked towards the red haired boy and said to him; "Hey, I just wanted to say that was amazing what you did back there with your friend."

"And you are?" he said. I said to him; "Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is (Y/n) Moon."

"Oh, you're the new kid. I heard your name from before in English class. You were supposed to be there right? First period?" he said. I said to him; "Oh, yeah. Hey can I hang out with you guys? I haven't made any friends here yet and from what I saw you guys do today was... cool. You know? Supporting school spirit."