Chapter 2: Kenna

I have to hand it to you that Spring Break is something you can spend doing the best of things. I, however, feel that's it's made me want to return to school...never mind I take that back. On Saturday my family and I went fishing at this one lake with a track around it. Mom and I ran (well, she walked) around about five times before we discovered another trail. We decided to explore and found a great spot that we could go camping in during the summer. JACK POT! When we returned to convince Dad and my brohter, James, to come along I spotted a white car parked next to ours. My eyes narrowed as I realized that it was Brent Austin's car. Panic swelled up inside me and I pulled out my phone to text Addison. We both agreed that the chances of it being someone else were slim. If you didn't already know this I can get pretty wild when I'm hyper on sugar. Last year I kicked Brent in the crotch (shh!) and sometimes I have been known to go insane. So I grabbed my jug of icy mocha and chugged at it, ignoring the brain freeze. If it really was Brent I would be prepared. I glanced at the people who were fishing next to us and the boy appeared to have the same damn jacket Brent has. OH HELL NO! I hid behind the trees and bushes, trying to get a better look at the boy. But he sat quietly for too long to be Brent. 

Tuesday I texted Kelly telling her that we should totally go to the gym and work out. At first we played some basketball, just having fun. Then we went to the weight room and got pretty serious. I'm glad I can still do the same things I could do during the swim team season. After we got bored in there we went down to the pool and swam. I know I'm out of swim condition but since I'm pretty used to swimming often I will adapt when the season starts again. We of course couldn't swim like serious swimmers forever so we goofed off a bit. In the locker room I wanted to text my friend Logan but instead accidently  texted Brent. When he answered my heart stopped. We haven't texted or talked at all for months. I don't know if he's mad at me but I sure as hell am mad with him. He answered, clearly confused. Wait...no he didn't even answer. It was his sister! I knew what I had done was stupid so I simply answered when she asked who it was that Sorry wrong number. Now I'm dreading him ever knowing that I texted him by accident like a stupid idiot. Does this mean I gave in first? Why hasn't he answered me before? Or in other words, what the hell is going on? After we had gotten changed I invited Kelly to come with me and my mom and James to go to the mall. I usually hate the mall since all you do is look at things your parents won't buy you or see cute couples you are jealous of or get glares at Victoria Secret since you are wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt. But with Kelly it became a fun time. In this one store we grabbed piles of random clothes and tried them on. I tried on a pair of mini shorts, a sleevless grey shirt, white jeans, a blue skirt with strings as the ends, a colorful indian vest, and a lot more. We put the clothes back then tried on some dresses. I hate dresses and the chances of anyone seeing me in them are slim. Nevertheless I had fun though. Sadly my stomach began to ach and we went to drop Kelly off. 

Wednesday I thought that Addison and I would be hanging out but Addison was stuck babysitting and turns out that my mom has to go to this meeting. I'm coming along with James. For the first time in a while I am actually dressed up. I'm in camo torn jeans, a long grey shirt that i have tucked in in the front, and black converse. My wavy hair is tied up into a high ponytail. I'm wearing a light brown eyeshadow, black eyeliner with a cat eye design,, and shiny lipstick. I figured that I should for once look hot. I mean, there's no harm in that, right? 

Thursday is nothing special. Nothing special trust me. We went to this clinic trying to get Obama Care program or something. But of course when we went home the day got much better. I told Addison we could go shopping to the mall. We plan to tell you guys all about it :)