Introduction

Hello fellow reader who happened to find this book about speed running! This book will give you all of my experiences into how I: Segment a game category, Speed run a game to get the most optimal time possible, and other general speed running stuff behind the scenes that you will get to see exclusively on how well I'm doing!

The images for my speed run progressions for segmenting each of my games will be posted on here with how well I'm doing for making the category possible and very fast to my liking and "maybe" the most optimal way of beating a certain game.

The videos for my speed runs for certain games will also be posted on here to show you how I manage with each scenario and how I work around them to lose as little as time possible while trying to save time to stay ahead of my Personal Best. I won't be explaining how I do certain things in the run on the videos but I will descriptively try to tell you what I do to hopefully help you understand what I'm doing so you, the reader and viewer don't get confused about what's going on in the small time frame of a certain action happening.

If you're the person that doesn't really get into gaming or speed running much, I hope this book gives you a bit more of an insight on how such a community like us gather around and help each other find the best times possible even if it means breaking the 4th wall in a game to get the best time possible and help each other if one person happens to have issues trying to beat their own personal best time that we will gladly give them tips on how to improve as well!

Enjoy reading this BTS look into how one person in a speed running community tries their best to be the fastest in a single game or in multiple games!