FNaF World True 100% Adventure Mode Splits Complete!

I finally finished these bloody splits after 5 hours of work and checking the one run of the same category and OMG I was so mad at myself that I didn't found out one secret that could've given me the Update 2 exclusive characters and you can tell the difference from the first set of splits hours ago and the splits now and my god are they completely changed. I thought I was gonna be getting the Update 2 characters late game but no it's exactly as I start the game for the first clock dialogue split that I go for them and surprisingly I got the first A rank and Sub 3 minute Chica's Magic Rainbow attempts by the easiest means.

 I found out for Foxy Fighters that the Pink weapon is actually the most powerful one and you need to kill all of the enemies and you can't get hit more than 5 times in that mini game as well or else you won't get the 175 points depending if you missed an enemy or not will depend on how many hits you cannot take during the run. 

Freddy in Space is just a ton of button mashing... Literally play the game for yourself and you'll be spamming that fire button a lot. Once you see the release on my FNaF World speed run video expect to hear the gun fire in the game just constantly being spammed when an enemy is in the way. 

The original split for the Update 2 characters in the original run I saw took 35 minutes for him but I feel like he had a few mistakes in that part of the run but I do plan making this as optimal as possible. 

For Foxy.exe, It's essentially a horror based mini game with 3 screens you have to run across. The first screen you can just run across with no jump scares but the background changes once you're 75% through the room and you're constantly hearing "Listen to my voice, and you will find the key". The second room you constantly hear, "When you can see, how fast can you flee". Also in this room, DO NOT RUN ACROSS IT THE WHOLE WAY!!! You get jump scared if you do run across but if you do want to attempt make sure that when you hear the scream you run back so the Nightmare Fredbear disappears from the screen and you only have 3 lives so if you get jump scared then play the third room safely. What you need to do for the 2nd room is to move periodically so you avoid the nightmare Fredbear jump scares from popping up and you should be fine. The last room is where it's on a cycle, and you hear "Be sure you step, through the heart of madness". This room has distorted kitten images in the room that will come towards you. LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY TO THIS NEXT PART AS THIS WILL HELP! The black background comes in handy with this room. Only the tallest of the background portions will stop them from jump scaring you and you only have 3 lives and you lose 1 per jump scare with foxy on the screen so be VERY careful. 

I won't talk about Chica's Magic Rainbow in here because that level is very hard to explain everything but if you watch a speed run on that mini game alone you should be able to figure out what happens after each trigger that kills you. Also for Chica's Magic Rainbow you only get 33 lives and it's game over so expect this to be the worst of the mini games.

One thing to note is that the Chipper Ending is earlier than the rest even though he's a hard boss. Why? Well 2 of the Update 2 characters have an attack called Slasher which has a 10% chance of hitting your opponent for 99999 Damage but it only does 99999 so basically you're hoping the roulette wheel in RNG is in your favor to quick kill him. Mimic will be easier with the Slasher ability but since we're using OP characters in the first place, it doesn't make too much of a difference.

Also as a final note, somewhere's in the run I'm gonna have to get the Pearl from BB's mini game 5 times in order to complete it so I have to get the best RNG and hopefully complete it within 7 to 8 tries minimum.

Old splits before stopping the progress on segmenting for a while

The first chunk of segments on WSplit shown for the completed FNaF World splits for True 100% Adventure Mode run

The second chunk of segments for the completed FNaF World Splits for the True 100% Adventure Mode run.