Hollywood Blv.(part 1)

Tessa's P.O.V
Today is day that i am moving out and my bestfriend Chloe is moving back to Florida.I am going to live somewhere in West Hollywood.Once we packed most of our stuff in the u-haul we said our fair wells and I got in Chloe's jeep.I got my vlogging camera out as Chloe drove down the packed streets of Hollywood Blv.I turned on my vlog camera "Hey Brooksters im here with clo-clo here" I said as I turn the camera to Chloe and then back at me"Alright so I am moving in with some roommate today...and whatever but noooow were stuck in this hell hole called traffic and were on our way to Tarjayyy nah we're going to Target"

Cameron's P.O.V
Nash and I where going out to target to get some bathroom supplies for our new roommate but were stuck in traffic.I look over to the car next to us and I see a girl with a vlog camera and another girl in the driver seat there windows where rolled down and I rolled my windows down "hey" I said the girl with the vlog camera jumped and looked over"Hey say hi to the vlog" I waved as nash looked at the girl and waved."Yo Brooksters I just meet a blue and brown eyed babes" she laughed as nash wiggled his eyebrows.She turned of her camera and I asked "Youtuber?" "Vlogger,dancer, but yea" she said as she chuckled "what's your na-" I was cut of by cars honking at us as I see that trafick dies down.I look back over and the black jeep with the beautiful girl is gone.

20 min Later
Tessa's P.O.V
We ended up making it to target as I see a Oh so remeberable BMW.I walk into target with Clo. We go to the cosmetic area and I get another eyeliner pen and a nude lipstick.Chloe does a target with Chloe for her Youtube channel.We part our ways and I walk towards the bathroom stuff because I need to get some contact solution and mouthwash."Howd'y Dancer slash Vlogger slash Youtuber" I turn around and see