Unknown P.O.V

Changing tessa's age to 18😂😂srry

Unknown P.O.V

"Tessa" i scream as she falls on the floor.Chloe put her arm around her jacket and said "All she needs to do is rest for now,Back in middle school she would get panic attacks while her parents where arguing,She has a perscription in the restroom i am really sorry" she says while steping outside with Johnson

(Hint Jack Johnson is not one of the unknown boys)

I lifted Tessa off the floor and said "guys i think i might stay in Tessa's room"

I carry her to her room and place her on a bean bag as i pull back her blanket and sheets.I lift tessa off of her bean bag chair and placed her on her bed.I pull the sheets over her as i walk to the other side of her bed.I lay down and look at tessa,how amazing she looks when she is asleep,How her hair falls perfectly,How i wish i could call her mine.

I was still awake facing tessa when i see her eyes start to flitter I reach over and patt her back "W-what happened" she asked not opening her eyes fully "shhh go back to sleep" i rub her back as she fell back asleep.It was now 2:50 and i crawled out of her bed and kiss her lips softly before i left her room and enter mine.

Tessa's P.O.V
I was awaken by the sound of laughing coming from the livingroom.I get out of bed with a pounding in my head(glitter all over the room😂😂😂😂)
I walk to the restroom and got a perscription that my dad gave me 2 months ago(If i havent mentioned my dad is a docter...and basically my one of my bestfriends i tell him almost everything)

I grab 1 pill from the yellow cup and twist the lid back on.I walk back to my room and grab the half drinken water bottle from my bed side.I put the pill in my mouth and drank it down with water.Afterwards I walk into the living room and see 4 boys instead of 3 and a dog.....

Heeeeeey so im back in school but i will truly try to post twice a week love you guys💕💕💕