!!ITS EVERYDAY BRO!!

Tesss's P.O.V
I walk alittie closer as nash says "Goodmorning T how are you" "Im fine i guess" i say sitting on the couch near Jack."This is my brother Hayes and his dog Zan" Nash says.I get up and hug Hayes.I look at him and say "Im sorry im a hugger"i say letting go of Hayes."Its cool im a huggie" "okay Hayes dont start your dream boy cute shit Tessa has a booooyfriiiieeeennnd" Nash said in a annoying voice "who" i say walking over to zan."Chance oh wait no Chessa" He said waving his hands in the air."Oh crap i tottaly forgot" i bounced up remembering i had to do the dis-track today.I kinda read my lyrics so i have them down.I grab one of my mindset sweatshirts.I cut in in half to make a crop top.Then i grab a pair of jogger pants from jakes merch collection.I do my hair and makeup as i run back to the living room."Zaaayyum T" Nash said "Thanks..i guess but im hella late soo...hayes it was amazing to meet you but i have to zayn"i say as i put on my shoes and grab my keys and phone.

  8:50 P.M.
We filmed half of the music video.It was very stresful but i honestly think it will be a good song.It was now my part to rap/sing my part.

"Yo its Tessa Brooks,The compititon shook.These guys up on me,I gottem with the hook let me educate ya.And i aint talkin book,Panera is ya home so stop calling my phone.Im flying like a drone.They buying like a lone yeah i smell good IS THAT YOUR BOYS COLOGNE "

12:55 A.M.
The editors edited the video and there going to realese it in the morning.I put my phone on the tabel and walked to the kitchen to get some chips.

@TessaBrooks

:Umm...i just took Tessas phone to take this so...follow me at @JakePaul..ALWAYS PLUG....@JakePaul

@Team10fan:😂😂😂😂

@ShawnMendes:😂😂Well tell her that i cant wait to see her next week

@ErikaCostell:...shame

@JackG:Aye always plugg

@imchancesutton:....its everyday bro.....😂😂

ErikaCostell,JackGlinsky,and HayesGrier and 996,307 others liked

I grabbed my phone from jake and hit him on the sholder "Dont take my phone"i say he and i start laughing afterwards.

2:30 A.M.
Chance's P.O.V.
I wake up with tessa on my sholder.

@imchancesutton

:Last time i checked she wasnt sleepy😂😂

CameronDallas:um.....

JackG:⬆⬆same

JakePaul:aawww my chessa ship 😂👫👫

MadisonBeer:She is a HOE

TessaBrooks:@MadisonBeer.....Didnt you smash the magg boyz?? Annnd rlly chance are you going to take pictures of me eating to?

imchancesutton:no...im not a creep..😏😏😂😂😂

Tessabrooks,JackG,JakePaul and 20,000 others