Chapter 27- New life

ASIA POV

'Asia give me a lift up" Nicola insisted. I looked at her like she was crazy.

'Your taller than me. There is no way I can lift you anywhere" I whispered in complete disagreement.

She just rolled her eyes.

We were currently trying to get into Christina's house. Well mansion.

"Hey Nika, we are hear, can you disarm the alarm system and cameras?" I asked.

"Your phone is going to act as a jammer signal. So I need you to place it right at the first camera you see. Its going to disfigure the feed. It gives me access to her wifi and cameras. The cameras will be on a loop for 20 minutes. Thats all the time you have before the security company is notified. Get in and Get out. The jammer will automatically disarm the system but I need you to be out there by 20 minutes or you will be looked in." she said just as we heard a click indicating the alarm came off.

We went inside and stared at everything in awe. HER HOUSE WAS BASICALLY MADE OUT OF FUR.

FUR EVERYWHERE.

ON THE COUCH.

THE BANISTERS.

THE WALLS.

THE ROOF.

IT WAS LIKE WE WERE SURROUNDED BY ANIMALS.

'OKay lets find her office' I said.

We looked around a bit and saw that she had pictures everywhere of her and a woman together.

I found her office downstairs and we made our way only to be stopped in our tracks.

Her office was ..............................................

it was..........................

It was a shrine to Ryan.

Pictures of him was everywhere. Articles.

Messages.

I moved into the room closer, I saw text between myself and Ryan.

Text with Sally and Ryan.

Pictures of Ryan and I playing in the park in New York before I even got pregnant with Marc.

Pictures of me in Spain from 3 years ago.

Anything recording Ryan was in this room.

She had set up a timeline as to when every event occurred with Ryan and I.

Meanwhile Nicola was digging through some files on the desk.

I was in complete shock. This woman was crazy as fuck.

"Oh my God. What did you say was your dad's name?" Nicola asked.

"Anthony. Why?" I asked moving over to Nicola.

"Because here is a file with Christina speaking to him" she said handing over a thick folder to me.

I opened and began to read.

It was text, emails and even call records between the two.

As I went down the folder, I found a wire transfer of two million dollars to my father's account.

I gasped. Behind the wire transfer was a note.

"KILL RYAN!" Was what was written and I just couldn't believe it.

My hand begun to shake.

'Asia, she has all your bank information here. Your entire life basically" Nicola said.