Chapter 14- WTF

DEREK POV

"Asiaaa!' I called out to the big house with two boxes of pizza from Opera Pizza. Sarah had called me and told me she was craving pizza earlier and for me to bring some over. Honestly, since we found out about her pregnancy Sarah has been let say 'very' demanding. I am pretty tired of her but because Nicola left her I did not want to put her through the same thing. Asia said Sarah has been losing so much weight recently, the doctor was truly concerned. 

I did not want my own daughter to go through this, it was like history was repeating itself all over again and I hated it.

"Hey Derek!' Asia said coolly coming out with Amia in her arms. Amia was the little girl that Asia recently adopted. I honestly do not understand why she adopted the child for. I mean she already had 3 kids! How many can one person want at 32? I barely want one at 34 after 17 years. When I asked Asia she simply said Amia was a friend's daughter who was unable to raise Amia. That story sounded so sketchy but I didnt question it. 

"YAY, pizza. You can rest the boxes over there" she said pointing to the counter table. I now was able to observe Asia properly, she was so curvy. She was wearing these tight little white booty shorts that barely covered half her ass cheeks and a tank top that stopped at her belly ring. She definitely did not look like a mother of 3. When I found out she had 3 kids, I was truly surprised, disgusted even. I hate kids! And a woman with any I try and stay away from! And Asia had 3! Yet I couldn't stay away at all. We had kissed 3 weeks ago. And nothing seemed to escalate since. I guess we both were busy with Sarah that we did not get a chance to try again. 

"What are you staring at?' Asia asked eyeing me up and down. Damn! She caught me staring at her ass.  

"Oh, nothing. My mind was just so far, thinking about Sarah and the baby" I quickly lied. 

"Where is Sarah by the way" I asked happy to change the subject.

"Right here dad!" a plump Sarah said coming into the kitchen rubbing her baby bump. Damn was she big. I couldn't believe this was my babygirl. She came over and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek before running over to pizza and digging in.

"Sarah......don't you think before you eat, that you and your dad should talk?' Asia asked shakily making my eyes immediately go between the two females. Instantly, Sarah's eyes opened big like little bulbs. Her eyes seemed to be pleading silently with Asia about some secret message I clearly did not know. Asia, however, held a steady strong stare not backing down.

"Maria!" Asia called to her nanny. Yes she hired a nanny recently just to take care of the children. Its about time, I highly recommend a nanny to anyone with a child under the age of 10. Children were little devils and should be taken care of by someone who likes them.  Within a minute Maria came and took Amia out of Asia's hands. This was when I realize the "talk' was going to be serious and important.

Asia led us to the huge breakfast table in the corner of the kitchen and we sat down. Sarah was slightly shaking and avoiding eye contact with me.

WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON?

Was something wrong with the baby?

WAS HE OKAY? WAS SARAH OKAY?

"Guys...whats going on? Is everything okay with the baby?" I asked concerned.

"Urg.....Umm...yes dad everything is fine with the baby. Its just that........." she began but was constantly pausing in between. The more that passed, the more worried I got.

Atleast 5 minutes passed without Sarah saying anything and she was hyperventilating by this point.

"Oh for the love of God! Sarah and Zack have been having a relationship and the baby is his!" Asia spat out annoyed. As fast as she said it, her eyes opened up huge at the realization that she said the secret. Sarah's face looked so shocked and her mouth was hanging open. Me on the next hand almost had a stroke.