Chapter 4 * What happened?

DEREK POV

Whoa. I can't believe what I just saw. The sexy ass owner in just her lingerie. How sexy is that. My dick was itching to see what her pussy looked like.

I quickly got the keys to my room and went off to pleasure myself. I hadn't had a good fuck in weeks due to my dad keeping me busy and away from all the clubs. I missed having a random girl just bounce on my dick and leave. I didn't like relationships I was a one night stand kind of guy.

Just when I was about to pull out my dick to release my tension a knock came on the door. Fuck!

I quickly zipped back up my pants and went to the door.

Upon opening I was greeted with two eyes that held absolute boredom.

"Sarah? What are you doing here?" I asked my 17 year old daughter. Yes I had a child when I was 17 myself. I was all ready to abandon my father role but my father made me stick around and help out the mother who was 15 at the time.

"Oh I don't know dad, mom dropped me off" she stated lazily.

I just stared at her in amazement. Her mother loved to fucking dump her on me without warning.

"Are you gonna let me in or what?" she asked while rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Yeah whatever. I'm gonna go talk to my dad" I mumbled while walking out the door and into the elevators direction.

I pulled out my phone and dialed the devils number.

"Hello?" Nicola said in her deep Spanish accent which I hated.

"So you couldn't have called and let me know you were dropping our daughter off?" I asked in complete annoyance.

"Derek Hanes. Don't you dare forget that I have a life too. I have a new job which is out of the city which means I have to leave home early to reach on time. I can't drop Sarah to school at that time and pick her back up so I simply dropped her for you. I would have her on weekends, you during the week" she ordered without even asking me for my permission.

"Cola is something stuck up your ass? I have alot of work to do. I can't deal with Sarah right now. Why didn't you drop her for my mother?" I asked. My mother loved Sarah to death and spoiled her.

"Sarah wouldnt go to school if your mother takes care of her. She babies her to much" Nicola stated.

"Listen Derek I'm begging you to just keep her. I really like this job" she mumbled.

"Okay Fine. This one time " I claimed as I walked through the 10th floor to my father's room.

"Thank you so much" she screamed.

I just hung up. Nicola was a drag. She was pretty enough to get whatever she wanted and she was smart enough to trick people into getting it. She was a trained lawyer and used that skill to make me pay a large amount in child support. To be honest she didnt even have to work for a living. She was rolling in all my money. We had an on and off relationship since Sarah was born, always meeting up to have amazing sex whenever we didn't want some random person in our bed. She was the only one I trusted with my money and house keys. She had a key and went over to my house whenever she wanted a break from her own. No one understood our relationship and they always said we should get married but Nicola and I are like a volcano and water. Two oddly things that can't work together.

I knocked on my father's door only to be greeted with my mother's smiling face.

"Hey Derek" she said happily.

I just rolled my eyes. My mother was one of those really constantly happy women.

"Hi mom" I said hugging her.

"Where's dad?" I inquired.

"He is taking a nap. He said to tell you to send out the guest list and to check the restaurant on the food menu" she said not letting me into the room. I just smiled.

My parents were now 60 and still having sex.

Derek's Mom.
___________________

When I reached into the lobby I saw a girl dressed in a school uniform. Today is a school day? Yes its Monday. I checked my watch. It was 9: 05.

Sarah must have school. I pulled out my phone and called her cell phone.

"What dad?" she called.

"You have school. Be down here in 10 minutes before I have to come and personally drop you there!" I stated before hanging up.

I turned around to be greeted with the sexy owner.

"Hi there. Look I just wanna apologize for earlier" I mumbled.

"Yes. That was unprofessional. It would never happen again. Now are you ready to show me seating arrangements?" she asked.

"Yes of course" I stated.

As I was sitting down by a coffee table in the lobby talking to Mrs Carter I saw Sarah coming from the elevators. To say my eyes almost pop out my sockets was an understatement. She was in the shortest skirt and tightest top I have ever seen. What the fuck? I wouldnt have my daughter looking like a whore.

I immediately got up and walked over to her in rage.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" I quizzed trying to control my anger.

"I'm going to school!" she said non enchantedly.

"Are you mad? You look like a hoe. Go and put on some proper clothes!" I instructed.

"Why? You don't even care!" she mumbled.

"I do. If you go change you can use my car to go to school!" I said hoping she would give in.

"The BMW?" she inquired raising an eyebrow.

"The one and only" I said smiling.

"Deal" she said before walking back to the elevator.

Good.

I turned back to face Mrs. Carter to see her watching me curiously.