2// Fuckgirl

Y/N - Your Name
Y/F/N - Your Friends Name
Y/F/C - Your Favourite Colour
-
Brief Summary
Carl Gallagher gets on your nerves a lot, but after one particularly painful day at school he requires your help
-

"You think you're a player?" You chuckled slightly before standing in front of the so called schools fuckboy, Carl Gallagher. Only just started at the school a month ago and you were already making enemies. "Let me teach you the game." You poked his chest before spinning on your heels and heading back to your new groups table in the cafeteria. The crowd abrupted into a combination of laughs and claps.

"I think you're the first person to leave him speechless." Y/F/N giggled and high fived you.

"Yo Y/N!" Carl yelled. "You wanna watch your mouth you love next to me."

You chuckled and looked at him again. "Face it Carl, you're getting beat. Your days? They're over." You shrugged and looked at him.

___ T I M E S K I P ___

You were sitting on the couch at your uncle Kev's house attempting to watch tv in peace, but that Carl Gallagher was making life extremely hard for you. Like usual. You'd never heard someone deal drugs so loud out the front of a house.

The louder you turned the tv up the louder he spoke until there was silence - finally.

Bang
Bang
Bang

Three shots were fired. Kev wasn't home so you had no idea what to do except go and make sure Carl was alright, you didn't know why you had to check but that was indeed the only thing upon your mind. Quickly you looked through the window and saw Carl running towards your house. Reluctantly you opened the door before he even reached it. "What the hell Carl?!" You harshly whispered.

"Shh. Shhh." He rested a finger on your lips, his fingers were ever so soft, much softer than you expected. "A deal went wrong. The customer was unhappy. Where's Kev?"

"Kev has gone on a romantic getaway with his wife. Hard to believe you haven't noticed." You rolled your eyes. "Get upstairs."

Why were you even helping him? He made your life a living hell. "Nonono." Carl glared.

Knock
Knock
Knock

"Now." You shoved him. "My rooms the first on the left get up there. I'll distract him."

Slowly you headed back to the door as Carl ran up the stairs.

Knock
Knock
Knock

"Yeah, yeah! I'm coming! Do you even know what time it is?!" You yelled and opened the door. "Can I help you?"

"Young kid, my friends son just ran in this direction. You wouldn't happen to have seen a boy around your age running frantically?" The man asked you.

"Oh Carl Gallagher? Did he pull the classic flour trick? Tightass." You chuckled attempting to lighten the situation. "Yeah I saw him. Went running down the street pretty damn fast."

"Thanks ma'am." The man nodded before running down the road.

You shut the door and locked it before running upstairs to Carl. "I can't believe you helped me dog, that's awesome man." He chuckled. You walked inside your room and saw Carl going through your drawers - the underwear one in particular. "For a girl who has such an attitude, I think you'd look pretty damn good in these. Who am I kidding? I like them feisty." He held up a pair of Y/F/C underwear.

"And I like my men clean from trouble. Who am I kidding? I like boys that aren't from Southside." You snatched back your underwear and shoved them into the drawer.

"So what we gonna do then." Carl scratched the back of his head.

"You're going home." You chuckled slightly at his sudden awkwardness.

"Bet that's not what you want me to do." A smirk crawled onto his face.

"What do you mean?" You leant against your wall.

Carl saw the opportunity and walked towards you putting one arm on the wall and one resting against your hip. "If you want me to go, tell me to go."
-
Sorry it's taken so long for the update! Just got back from working a lot and haven't had time to update! I'm going to be making them longer soon so just wait it out and they'll get better I promise!!

5 votes for an update x