Chat Noir x New! Miraculous! reader

Part 1 (punch lol)

Y/n wiped her forehead, as the beating sun blazed down on her s/c skin.

She had climbed the whole Eiffel tower just to see Chat Noir fight the akumas.

She watched as the cat tossed Ladybug the akumatized piece and she broke it.

Y/n cheered. "Yay! Good job you guys!" She exclaimed eating some popcorn.

Chat winked at the girl causing her to blush. Chats never acknowledged her being there before.

Y/n slid down on a pole on the other side of the tower and landed safely into the ground.

Suddenly her mom ran to the tower. "Honey we are going to go to that concert of Jagged Stones in a few minutes, go get Adrien you invited him."

First person pov

I gasped realizing I completely forgot and room off in the direction of Adrien's.

I buzzed at the gate. "Hey Nat I'm talking Adrien to a concert remember?" I said breathing hard.

"Of course hold on." Suddenly the gates flew open and Adrien ran out and hugged me.

"You ready?" He asked. "Would I have come and got you?"

He chuckled. We started to walk towards the tower, and I started gushing about how amazing Chat Noir was and that he was so awesome defeating the akuma.

"He finally noticed me today Adrien! SENPAI NOTICED ME!"

He chuckled. "Do you have a crush on him or something?" My face turned red.

"N-no! He's just awesome. I hate how he gets pushed into the back ground though." I grumbled blushing.

Adrien smirked and playfully elbowed me. "Next time me and him get together I'll tell him that."

I blushed. "A-adrien don't do that!"

Soon we arrived at the concert and took our seats in the front row, Marinette was blushing like an idiot and I sighed. "Adrien you dense child."

Reader-chan you dense child.

Hey! I'm the one that you control!

Adrien's POV

She seems to love Chat. I'll visit her later after she sends me back home. She seemed really happy when I winked at her. He he. ^=°=<

Reader Chan's POV

I was watching the concert when I reached into my bag to grab some candy and felt a weird wooden box and took it out, I excused my self to go to the bathroom before opening it. Suddenly there was a blinding flash. Suddenly there was a little (miraculous animal)

"Hi! I'm (kwami name)"

-le timee skip brought to you by my older brother annoying my mom-

After K/n was asleep I went onto my balcony and sighed as I looked over Paris.

"Its beautiful isn't it?" A voice said. I knew it was Adrien's. "Yeah and you model for it." I said.

"Wh-what?! No I don't!" I turned around and blushed. "Omg sorry I thought you were Adrien..."

"No worries Purrincess. So I hear you enjoyed my wink." He purred. I blushed. "I'm gonna kill Adrien tomorrow." I grumbled. "You dense children!" Author-chan cried out in frustration.

"Shut up" Reader-chan said aggravated.

Chat chuckled. "So..I've seen you while I've been fighting lately."

"You have? It seems like you've never noticed me.." I frowned. "As if, I've always noticed my lady." I got confused.

"Ladybug?"

He shook his hands furiously as if doing jazz hands. "No! Heh....-cough- notice me my lady. -cough-"

I looked at him like da-fack-you-just-call-me.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Fair well I have night patrol." Then he walked off.

I blushed and touch my cheek. The kiss was lingering there still.

K/n POV (HAHAHAHAH BET YOU WERENT EXPECTING THAT)

I watched Chat kiss his soon-to-be partner on her cheek and leave and I grinned evilly. "I knows who you are Chat....time to make Y/n trip on you all of tomorrow."

Y/n went to her bed and slept with her Chat Noir plushie. I sighed. That girl had a problem with the hero. Oh well time to put my plan into action.

-time skip brought to you by me killing my ex-

Y/n POV.

I rushed to school 5 minutes before the bell was to ring, suddenly K/n flew outta my pocket and tripped me and I landed on my best friend Adrien.

He blushed for a second and so did I but I got off him. "Sorry, you know me, tripping on air." I said sweat dropping.,

Plaggs POV

"Camembert! Yay!" I exclaimed in Adrien's bag. Gulping cheese I peaked out of the bag and saw K/n tripping Y/n. "So Y/n is a miraculous holder?" Suddenly Y/n fell on Adrien who seemed a bit flustered.

"Sorry, you know me, tripping on air."

So K/n knows eh?
Let's play get them together.

Sorry for not updating I've been at my grandparents. Also after I wrote K/n POV I walked 2 miles. -._-.
Yeah....I'm thinking of making The Prince ! adrien x Tsundere! Peasant! Reader into an actual book. First let me know what you think!

Oh BTW the first lemon of the book is gonna come out soon. But I can't do it yet cause my mom is sitting right next to me... So yeah. Enjoy!

Word count: 881 words