Really?

In a mansion on the outskirts of a town. Lives Ben and his other sides. Always going on adventures or stopping something that would destroy the universe. Unless its Death who's trying to destroy the universe then that's the real problem. Today for Ben and his other sides are watching the t.v. and watching to make sure that Skeletor and Ultimose doesn't do anything. Ultimose was also watching the t.v. while Skeletor was having a stare off with Death.

Ben looked between Death and Skeletor then said "So...... How long are you guys going to do this?"

Death said while giving Skeletor a death glare "Until he goes away."

Skeletor smirked and said "I'm not leaving Death."

Death snorted and said "Ben get rid of him." Ben shook his head while Bloodwing was tossing the t.v. remote up and down. Wolfe ran into the living room with a smile on his face.

Bloodwing was watching the t.v. and asked "What's up chicken?"

Wolfe stopped smiling and said "Well then Bloodwing didn't let me start."

Death looked over at Wolfe and said "So what's up Wolfe?"

Wolfe smiled again and said "Unique told me that the pizzaria lost its new security guard and they need a new one!"

Ben smirked evilly and said "Skeletor take the job."

Skeletor said while closing his eyes "No."

Ben frowned and said "Ultimose take the job."

Ultimose looked at Ben and asked "Why?"

Ben said with annoyed look "Because I fucking said so."

Ultimose shrugged and said "Fine."

Wolfe and Ben said in a happy tone "Yay!!"

Ultimose asked while getting off the chair "What time do I have to be there?"

Wolfe smirked evilly and said "11 p.m." Ultimose stood still for a second until he sat back down.

He said while putting his hands on his face "11....... p.m........"

Wolfe nodded and said "Yup bitch!"

Ultimose gave Wolfe a death glare and said "Shut it you fucking chicken." Wolfe hid behind the couch in fear.

Ben smiled and said "Good luck with your new job Ultimose!!!"

Wolfe said from behind the couch "You have to meet the boss first right before you get the job." Ultimose got off the couch and teleported out of the house. Everyone looked confused for a second until they went back doing what they were doing.