Chapter 6

Sloane is cooking dinner when I arrived at her house. Abby ran up to me, wrapping her arms around my leg. She smiled, showing her two empty front teeth, "Sierra! Where is Prince Aden?"

Backtracked to the day where Aden briefly met Sloane, Aden knew about Abby's birthday party and insisted of coming along with me. He had officially met Sloane and Abby.

I smiled, carried her in my arms, "Oh, Abby, I can barely carry you without breaking my back now."

She giggled and played with my hair, "Sierra, I want Prince Aden!"

"He is working. He wants me to say hello to you and he miss laughing at your two missing front teeth."

"Mummy said I can hang out with Prince Aden if only Sierra babysit me! Can you babysit me, please!"

I shot Sloane a look. Sloane laughed.

I put Abby down, "Sure. When Prince Aden is free, I will bring you to him okay?"

"Yay! I need to tell Teddy!" She ran to her room and to pick up her teddy bear that Aden got for her. I put my bag down and smacked Sloane's bum, "Thanks for that, Murray."

"What are friends for?" Sloane laughed, "Okay spill, why did you come here?"

I pouted, "Why can't I drop by and say hello to Abby?"

"Bullshit," Sloane rolled her eyes and Abby tilted her head with teddy in her hand, "Mummy! What is bullshit?"

I burst out laughing. Sloane panicked, asking for my help. I put my hands up, refused to help her.

She groaned, "Abby, Please get to your room and play with teddy okay?"

Again, I burst out laughing, holding my stomach and tears running out from my eyes. Sloane used a kitchen towel to slap my arm, "Spill,"

So I told her from the event, Aden and Carrie's interaction, Brock's help, Aden's secret and other stuff. She stared at me, "Wow,"

"Wow? That's all you can say?" I mocked.

"So what's his secret?" Sloane smiled, "Does he own a sex club or something?"

I glared at her, "He didn't tell me and we are not on that stage yet. That's not something I'm looking forward to and anyway, it's called secret for a reason."

Sloane huffed her cheeks; put her hands on her hip, "You are such a tease,"

"Been told," I winked at her and went out to play with Abby.

I have officially moved in to his penthouse. And, he did it without my consent. One day, after work, Stew send me back to the penthouse instead of my apartment. I was bewildered, but when I got up to the penthouse, I found movers moving most of the things he bought for me to the penthouse.

I turned to Stew, "What the flying fuck?"

"Er," Stew scratched the back of his head, "It's not within my job scope. But I do know Mr. Wilder told me to ask you if you have anything else you want to move to the penthouse, they will make another trip for you."

When I went back to the penthouse after having dinner at Sloane's, Aden wasn't back yet and he's not picking up his call. Stew disappeared after sending me up to the penthouse so I'm alone in the penthouse, sipping on wine and watching Vampire Diaries.

I took my laptop out, decided to get some work done while waiting for Aden. I was looking for my laptop charger when I realised I left it in my office.

I went into Aden's office to grab a charger. I accidentally moved the mouse and it brightened up the screen. Aden didn't close the page yet. It's a profile page.