Chapter 10

Professor was right about the showcase. I have learnt so much within this five days and I am so excited to bring back the knowledge that I've gained in this trip. I showed Professor my own analysis software and he gave me advices to improve on it. He also invited me to write the next book with him on methodical system.

I was sending Aden photos of London when he called, "You are enjoying the views without me,"

"I am sharing it with you," I smiled, "Guess what?"

"Mmhmm?"

"Professor invited me to write the next book with him! Aden, I am going to write a book with the legendary Professor William Crawford! I am so excited, I can't sleep now."

He chuckled over the phone, sensing the excitement in my voice. "Congratulations, Sierra. I am so happy and proud of you."

"Are you still working?"

"Yes," He said, "Tying up the loose ends for you to come home, Sierra. I can't wait for you to be back in my arms. I've missed you,"

My Honda was gone and was replaced by a white SUV when Stew came to pick me up. He scratched the back of his head, "About your Honda..."

"You are going to tell me its not within your job scope, aren't you? He did not scrape my Honda and changed it to SUV! Without my consent again?!"

Stew chuckled at my reaction, "Your Honda had a lot of problems when we send it for repair. So, Mr Wilder said just scrape it and he went to get you this trusty SUV."

I rolled my eyes at him and got up to my new vehicle.

Stew send me back to my apartment first. Before my feet touches the lift, Stew pulled me back and hurried back to the car. He was on the phone, his body tensed. "Yes sir, we are out. No, we are fine. I don't see anyone around."

I frowned at their tone. I could hear Aden's voice behind the phone. Before Stew shut the door of the SUV, I heard him saying, "We will wait for you. Yes sir,"

Stew joined me in the car, he pulled out a gun from the glove compartment and I flinched, "What is going on? Why do I have a gun in my car?"

"Mr. Wilder is reaching in few minutes, Sierra. Hang tight. We are going to wait for him." Stew explained and then just in time, Aden's Tesla pulled in and parked beside us.

He got out and opened the door. He pulled me into his arms, "Thank god you're okay."

"What is going on, Aden?" He helped me out from the car and he passed an iPad to Stew. It is a security camera outside of my apartment and someone broke down my door.

We went up to my apartment and I gasped at the state of it. Everything is tossed around. It is in a big mess. Stew went inside to clear the rooms then he nodded, "All clear,"

"What happened?"

"Someone sent me the photos of your apartment being tossed. I received it the moment you were on your way back. Go and pack everything you need, Sierra. I will explain to you in the penthouse," Aden said, "It's not safe here anymore. Don't argue with me."

Stew loaded the SUV with my things and I got into Aden's Tesla. Aden was tensed throughout the trip, his phone keep ringing. And, now he picked up a call from private.

"Yes, she is fine. No one is harm. They are warning us to back off, Georgina." Aden took a glance at me and parked his car, "Yes. I have back up team with me. Stew will be sorting it out. Yup, thanks."

He sighed as we reached the penthouse. He finally relaxed a little. "Come to my office, Sierra. I want to show you what I've been hiding from you."