Prologue

Those memories blazed brightly in my mind, though I've always had a vague impression I was forgetting something important. It usually didn’t occur to me until I settled down at night in the old heap blanket that served as my bed. The night usually brought unbidden the unwelcome memories of my past:I’d decided to hate myself that day. Better alive and sleeping in my bed than re-living the waking nightmare of those years of my life.

I silently dropped back down among the refuse and waited, listening. My old heart thumped in my chest. I've felt bad for the one I love, but there was nothing much more I could do, unless I wanted to die too. I've clutched my hand to my chest, staring around with wide eyes. I didn’t like trouble. I didn’t want trouble.

Reaching the number one thousand seemed to take his hours. I had to start over twice because he got distracted thinking about me. But I knew he had to wait before he could emerge and make his way to love me.

Alam niyo po ba yung kanta nina Toni Gonzaga at Sam Milby na You are the one?Kung hindi pa,pakinggan niyo na lang .Click the video here ===> 

Another day passes by,I'm dreamin' of you

And though I know it might be just a dream,dreams come true

Somewhere,somehow I'll find you even though it takes all of my life(all of my life)

And when I finally do(And when I finally do) I know inside my heart(I know inside my heart)

That there could be no doubt,I knew it from the start

(You are the one)You are the one,that I've been searching for my whole life through

(You are the one) You are the one,that I've been looking for and now that I found you,

I'll never let you go,I'll hold you in my arms,You are the one

Siya na kaya?Siya  na  ba ang 'The One' na magpapatibok ng puso ko?Siya na nga kaya?