Chapter 2 Got7

"GOT7!?" Ray chokes on her spit. "Duh.. Got7 is the new thing. All the crazy kpop fan girls are obsessed with them." I explain as I flip through the magazine's pages.

Got7 is another Korean band. Except there are seven members in it.. and they're all boys. "So you're saying their "Just Right" song is on a higher rating than our's?!" Ray yells angrily. I smile. Ray HATED other bands as competition. Especially Got7. We've been their rivals since trainee years.

"So.. you're saying you want to fight them?" Sora asks innocently. Sora is not only the youngest but always the innocent one. She was always there for everyone too though.

"Maybe. I mean like we ARE in the same agency." Rosie adds. Rosie is only half Korean. She's half Korean and half Mexican. "Hmm.. we can't physically fight them but we can make it obvious we're competition to them." Mimi adds. "HAHA. You don't think they already know we're the competition?!" Ray yells. Ray was always obsessed with fighting the got7 boys.

"Got7? More like Gay7." Rosie says. We all start cracking up until someone in the hall yells, "WE HEARD THAT!" We all gasp. "Holy shizus! We forgot to close the door.." Sora whines. "Wait who heard us?" I ask. We all walk towards the door and peek our heads out.

And there it was.. the group of.. GOT7!!!

All the girls gasp and run back into the room and shut the door. The only problem there was.. I was still standing outside the room. I widen my eyes realizing the situation. "Fudge!" I whine as I try to open the door. But the other girls locked it! "You guys!! This isn't funny!" I whine as I bang on the door.

"Aww the Miraculous Girls locked their OWN leader out their dressing room! In front of the Beloved Got7 too! How embarrassing!!" Mark teases me as the boys walk up to me. Mark was one of the members of got7. These are the members including mark,

Birth Name: Im JaebumStage Name: JBDate Of Birth: January 6th 1998Group Name: Got7Role In Group: Leader, Main Vocalist, Visual

Stage Name: JB
Date Of Birth: January 6th 1998
Group Name: Got7
Role In Group: Leader, Main Vocalist, Visual

Birth Name: Mark TuanStage Name: MarkDate Of Birth: September 4th 1993Group Name: Got7Role In Group: Main Rapper, Vocalist, Visual

Stage Name: Mark
Date Of Birth: September 4th 1993
Group Name: Got7
Role In Group: Main Rapper, Vocalist, Visual.