Chapter 6 Closet Party

I sighed heavily as I sat in a chair of our dressing room. Us, the miraculous girls were getting ready for our next performance. Hopefully this one will definitely blow away the netizens of the Kpop fandom world that we'll knock off the top of the charts again..

"Rin rin~" a familiar man voice calls out from the door outside companied by a knock. I sigh as I look at the rest of my members. "Well? What are you waiting for? Answer it!" Rosie says as she stares at me along with the other members staring at me, their leader.

"Okay.." I reply quietly as I open the door. When I open the door I see Bambam and JB waiting there. I widen my eyes at the sight of them. "Umm can I help you?" I ask them. JB smiles but Bambam was just standing there doing nothing. "Yeah! We came here to give you these gift baskets for you and your members. Just a little bit support and good luck for your upcoming performance." JB explains. I raise an eye brow suspiciously.

"What do you mean?" I ask them again. "Umm what he just said.." Bambam replies quietly. I sigh. "Why would you guys give us miraculous girls gift baskets when we've been fighting and competing with each other for years?!" I say glaring at them.

"Well it's not what you think. Look, I've got a secret to tell you but we can't tell you right here right now.. alright?" JB starts to whisper. I raise my eye brows suspiciously again. "So? Wanna know?" JB says still standing there. I turn around and look at my members. Then sigh. "Sure.. why not?" I say.

Before anymore words were said, Bambam grabs me by my wrist and JB follows along as they drag me off to somewhere else. I was surprised and tried to break loose from Bambam's hand but his grip was tighter so I just followed along and went with the flow.

Soon I was in a clustered closet with the two other tall guys. I widen my eyes as I was super close to them now that there was not much space in the closet. It was dim but light enough in the room for us to see each other's faces.

"Alright.. now the secret.." JB starts off. "Wait!" I say as I quickly stop him by putting my hand on his mouth. "Why do we have to be in here?" I ask curiously. "Well because! If ANYBODY just ANYONE hears. Then there will be lots of chaos." Bambam says. I raise my eye brows but then slowly stop covering his mouth.

I was surprised by Bambam's actions. Majority of the time Bambam rarely interacts or talks with anybody but his members in his hand group. But I guess it was nice getting to know him better..

"Anyways, the secret is about mark." JB starts off. "What about Mark? He's a little pu!sy!" I say angrily. "Wowahhh." JB says surprisingly. But then Bambam chuckles a little. I roll my eyes. "Anyways the thing about mark is that.. he has a little crush on you.." JB replies.

I froze immediately. Was I hearing this right?! THE got7's Mark has a crush on muah?! Me?!

That dude has messed with me, teased me, fought with me, for many many many years! It was as if he was my number one enemy! And now I'm hearing from his closes friends that he has a crush on me?!

"Ew! What?! I don't believe you!" I say glaring at them both. "Hah! Well believe it or not Mark is in looooove with you!!!" Bambam says giggling as he pinches my cheeks. I slap his hand away immediately and he stops and pouts his face.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "Yeah.. he does.. that's why he's always been so mean and rude to you. And he got some of the other members to tease you too. Just to cover up the fact that he likes you.. of course Bambam and I have always been nice to you because there was no reason for us to ever insult you." JB explains.

I slightly smile at little. I guess some of the members of Got7 really do have a special place in their hearts for me and the rest of the miraculous girls..