🐢SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS!🐢

(7/15/17-July 15th,2017)

Okay, so first let's take a moment to admire the turtles in the chapter title. I know there are lots of people who love them!

I would like to thank all the readers for having over 90 reads on this book so far + over 10 comments and votes!

I've been really wanting to publish a vkook book with this title for so long and I finally have! I do t think this is a normal title for a vkook book, so I think it's really special. I kind of did a play on words with the title too if you didn't see that. To be honest, I didn't really know how to stay off this book, but I'm glad I did the business CEO thing even though it can be kind of cliché! I hope you will continue to stick around and see how this book ends! Maybe there will be a sad ending? Maybe not? You, the readers, may get to vote on that in the future!

If you can, please spread the word about this book! I would really appreciate it because all the reads, votes, and comments just make me so excited and motivated for me to write a new chapter!

I will now be having goals for every chapter on this book! Now I know some of you may not like these goals, but I know it'll motivate some of you to quickly get the reads and votes up so I can post a chapter right away or within the next day! As time goes on and this book gets more popular, the goals will be set higher!

The goals the next chapter:

•VOTES: 3(2 at the least)

•READS: 15(10 at the least)

•COMMENTS: None, but at least one will be appreciated!

⬇️HERE'S A SNEAK PEAK UNTIL IT'S PUBLISHED TOMORROW!⬇️

"I know the real reason why your here. You don't want to just talk." I said in my most authoritative voice.

"You are correct there, friend." He said and immediately snapped his fingers. I'm assuming his secretary, who's standing in the corner, scurried out of the room. What Taehyung did next, I did not expect. He locked the door and gave me a devilish smile. I quickly stood up to unlock it, but he pinned me against the wall. He had one hand pinning my hands above my head and his free hand traveled down my body all the while kissing my neck, making me shiver.

"Mm..." 

🐢

🐢

🐢

I hope that's enough for you guys for now! I was going to use a different part for the sneak peak, but that wouldn't be as interesting as what you just read!