Chapter 6-Epilogue

You turned side and slowly, as just having awoken, opened your eyes.

"Hey..." you said in a low voice yawning a little bit.

"Hey" they both said in unison.

"How did you sleep?" Sam asked as he helped you get up and sit, fixing some pillows.

"Agh good, I think so" you said chuckling a little while your stomach hurt as Sam accidentaly touched your injury.

"Sorry..." he mumbled and you just smiled.

"It's ok" and you turned to look at Dean who was just standing there looking at you curiously, concern written all over his face.

"Are you ok?" you asked both, but mainly Dean, although you already knew the answer.

"Ghm yeah yeah..." he said breaking eye contact and you could see him... blush?

Dean Winchester blushing? Priceless.

And now you could barely keep youreself from smiling. 

You had to talk to him. But not with Sam in the middle.

"Uhm Sammy..." you said looking at him once he finished fixing your white sheets.

"Yeah (y/n)" he said looking at you with the sweetest smile.

"I'm hungry" you said smiling innocently.

"Well Dean can go and buy you..." he started but you almost cut him off.

"Dean? You think I'd let your jerk-ass brother near any pie, more specifically my pie? Cause that's what I want" you said and Sam chuckled.

"I see well ok then I'm gonna buy you some apple pie. Anything to drink?" he asked getting up.

"Just water" you smiled and he nodded getting near the door and opening it.

"Thank you Sammy!" you said smiling widely as he smiled back and exited the room.

As soon as Sam left silence fell. But you soon broke it.

"Sooo.... how come you are here and not at some bar doing what you usually do?" you asked raising an eyebrow, as he sat on the chair beside you.

"Well you are injured. Do you think I would leave you and go at a bar to find a girl to hook up with?" he asked raising his eyebrows too, looking almost angry.

"And I may be a jerk-ass (y/n) but I'm not emotionless. And just so you know I do care a lot about..." he started but trailed off as soon as he realised what he had said and coughed to cover his slight embarassment as well as blush. While you could barely keep your smile. 

"Yes you totally are a jerk-ass. And really stupid as well" you said meaning that he hadn't realised how you felt about him, but clearly he had no clue as he just looked at you frowning.

Silence followed. But you broke it.

"And just so you know I do care about you a lot too" you said looking down at you hands, not daring to look at him, and as a blush krept it's way on you cheeks.

When silence followed you couldn't stand anymore and decided to turn and look at him.

He was staring at you almost wide-eyed. A smile threatening to appear on his face.

And you stood there looking at each other.

But before you could even realise it he was leaning. More and more.

And in just a split second his lips found yours asone of his hands rested on the back of your neck bringing you even closer.

And both your hands rested on his neck as you brought him closer too. And he sat on your bed deepening the kiss even more as his other rested on your hip massaging slightly.

After what seemed like a few seconds but was much more you broke apart both your lungs screaming for air.

You looked up to see him smiling, not smirking, smiling sincerely and sweetly.

"So not falling for me even in a thousand years?" he asked playfully, reminding you something you had once tld him.

"Oh shut up and kiss me jerk-ass." you said and grabbed him by his colar crushing your lips to his, both smiling between the kiss.

You loved him and he loved you back.

What else could you ask for?