Chapter 6

1st Pov. Amalla

I sighed as I stood, and leaned against my car. My supra shined in the sun, as Brian and Rome pulled in. I stared at a blue 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Yenko. It was very beautiful, as a guy leaned against it. He blew a kiss at me, and I made a disgusted face and turned away. Brian walked over by me, and touched my back.

"You good?" He asked, as I stood and nodded. He grabbed my head and kissed my forehead, as I closed my eyes and opened them as he pulled away. Rome touched my arm and gave me a nod that I returned.

"Look at that one." A man whispered to another, and spoke.

"Where'd you get them cars? At the bottom of a cereal box?" The same man asked who owned the blue camaro.

"Real funny, Fonnzie" Roman said as he held his thumb up. The guy scoffs, as Rome turned around and spoke.

"Ass." He said, and I shook my head, and began walking down the driveway. I lead them, as we were all stopped by three men.

I stopped and waited as they patted everyone down. I was last after Brian, and he stared back at me nervously.

A man walked up to me, and smled as he began to pat me. He touched my back and patted down slowly. He squeezed my hips as he got closer and I glared at him.

"Watch it." I warned as he ignored me and squeezed my ass. I rolled my eyes, and grabbed his hand. I pulled it infront of me, and twisted it upseide down.

"AH!" He screames in pain and kneels, as I twist it more.

"I told you, to watch it." I said, and twisted it more. The other two men had guns out pointed at me.

"I wouldn't do that." I said, and twisted the man's had harder. He screamed louder and a man with dark hair walked down. He stared at me as I did the same.

"What's your name?" He asked, and walked down towards me.

"Amalla." I said, and he glanced down at his man. I rolled my eyes and shoved the man forward. He groaned and grabbed his wrist. The dark haired man backed up and spoke to his other two guards.

"Continue on." He said, and I looked at her and walked after Brian.

"What was that?" Brian asked, as I looked up at him and back to everyone else.

"I'm tired of being walked on, Brian. I've had my share." I said, and we stopped in front of Monica and who I presumed was Verone and the two guards.

"Thank you for comingon such short notice. My red Ferrari was confiscated. It sits in an impound lot in Little Haiti. It's about 20 miles from here." Verone paused, as he glanced down at me.

"The car isn't important. The package I left in the glove box is. The first team back here with the package...will have an opportunityto work for me." Verone said, as I glanced at Monica.

"What are you saying?We got to audition?" A man asked, and Verone scoffed lightly.

"Nobody has a gun to your head. That's it." He said, and glanced at me finally as he turned and walked away.

"Driver's licenses. Pass them up." Monica said, as I quickly got mine out an dlaid it in her hand. I turned and sprinted towards my car as I heard Brian and Rome rigth behind me.

"Let's go!" Rome yelled, as we climbed into our cars.

I sped throught traffic leading Brian, and Rome. I shifted gears, and sped by a semi. I glanced back in my mirror, as I saw Brian speaking to himself. I smirked, and shifted again.

I shot around some cars, and looked back. I saw Rome flipping Brian off, and I shook my head as I shifted and shot through between 2 semis.

My mind focused on find the exit, as I was currently wanting something else.

' "Amalla?" Dom yelled, as he walked into his house. I stood on the stairs in a bikini as I held my bag in my hand.

"Where you going?' He asked, as he stared at her.

"Leaving." I said, Dom grabbed my arm. He pushed me against the wall, and touched my waist.

I sighed and grabbed his face, and I kissed him deeply.

"Why is it everytime, I wanna leave you make me stay?" I asked, and he smirked.

"Because I need you." He ssaid, and returned to me.'