☀️Chapter 8☀️

2 years later
Sarah's POV

I wake up to the smell of French toast, bacon and eggs. I walk downstairs and see my amazing boyfriend making breakfast "Good morning handsome" I say wrapping my arms around his waist "Good morning beautiful" he says putting 2 plates of food on the table. We both sit down and eat our food "Babe this is amazing" I say eating my French toast he looks at me and smiles "Jack when is yours and Johnsons album coming out?" "This Saturday" I smile so big and jump on him "Babe that's amazing! I'm so happy for you and Johnson" "Thank you princess! We couldn't have done it without you" he says and pecks my lips. Your probably wondering why I'm with Jack Gilinsky, well the night I went home I saw pictures of Grayson and April together on instagram and Grayson also said and I quote 'Your not good enough for me sorry.' So 2 months of being heartbroken paid off some good work lol. Gilinsky and me started talking more and got together after talking for about 6 months. We've been together for exactly 1 year and 10 months now. And he makes me happy! I moved in with him after our 1 year anniversary, he's never failed on making me smile or laugh and that's one of the reasons why I love him. I haven't spoken to Samantha since she was Kidnapped by Ethan so I really don't know about her I hope she's doing well tho. Anyways I've been making YouTube videos and finally hit 4 million subscribers, I'm also a model for Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria's Secret, and PINK. I'm happy with the life I have and nothing can ruin it!
I feel my phone vibrate and check my messages

Grayson Dolan😔💔:I miss u😔

Except for that...

Get ready for a Sequel people😂🤘🏻☀️