Friends

In the morning...

Bang..bang ...ding dong ...ding dong ....in the backseat of your rover....bang.....closer....ding dong.................when I opened my eyes my phone is vibrating on my pillow, my door is ready to be broken by banging...my doorbell's cell must have gone week by ringing ...I picked up my phone and jumped off my bed and tried to save my door, by opening it .

As I opened the door, I landed on floor and Alex on top of me . I howled in pain and anger and yelled at my friends, Alex and Cole about their attempt of breaking my door.

They both crossed their arms and glared at me .
"What", I said. And hold my hands over my ears while sitting on the floor.

"Do you have any idea, Yen how worried we were. You were not answering the bloody phone and we were banging this door of yours from past an hour . We thought you died or something, you idiot. " Cole yelled at me in his worried tone laced with anger.

"Woahh...calm down dude. I was just sleeping. You know I am a late riser, right?" I defended myself.

"How the hell can you sleep in such noise?" Alex asked.

I just rolled my eyes and let them in. We three, are friends since we were 10 . Now we are 19. We recently completed high school and this will be our first year in college. We are not a nerd, nor even good at studies, not even remotely close except Alex who was 'always an A' kind of student still we managed to slip admission in Trivial University, of course, by sports quota. As I and Cole are good at sports , especially football.

" So what brought you so early here", I asked .

"Heyy , do we need to have your permission to come over here too?", Alex laughed .
Cole reminded me that we have to go shopping to buy some decent clothes and shoes as the college is opening tomorrow, which I totally forgot.

But beforehand we decided to watch 'Spiderman- Home Coming' ,which is an awaited movie for all three of us.

Description of the boys:

Yen was strikingly handsome with black hairs, perfect face with perfect jaw line. He has a lean and muscular body, girls drool over. He was 6 feets tall with clearly popping abs and biceps. Despite of the handsome built the most beautiful part of his body is his eyes. Those silvery blue orbs contains the pain and lies of the world in them . They reflect his happiness and boredom, his carefree manner and everything.

Alex was smart and good looking with 5'8'' height. His muscles are not perfectly built but enough to consider him fit and handsome. He was really good in studies and his half circled black specs perfectly matches with his square jaw and brown orbs, forcing him to look cutest of three with a little dimple on right.

Cole amongst three was tallest 6'1'' and heaviest. He was clearly fits a bouncer description , with heavy chest and super strong muscles. His face was manly and he always keeps beard. His eyes were black and so his hairs. He used to do his hairs into a pony which leads his appearance to rough looking tough guy kind.

All three were good natured and are friends since they are in grade 5. Practically, they are like brothers from different mothers.