BE WITH YOU

We've be friend for a year until we get in highschool

When be in high school were two found a group that suits whit us..I with a girl and he with a boy..

It make we two not too friendly as before..

Then one day I feel really miss him so I text him

Chaeryl:Can we meet.Let go. and eat meat together
Send at 3.45

Dae hwi:sorry I very busy right now.You now with my basketball practice..
Send at 4.05

Chaeryl:Why it took so long to reply.
Send at 4.07

Dae hwi:Dont you understand Im busy for my basketball practising
Send at 4.10

Chaeryl:okay than dont get angry I just want to meet you after a months we were not to close like before..

DaeHwi saw the text and just ignore her.

After a couple of hour.Dae Hwi read back the text and feel sorry for me..

DAEHWI POV

Why I done this to her.She the one who being nice at first meet..should I text her...
Nono..I sould call her.

Nobody pov

Dailing Chaeryl number...

I pickup the call..

"What it is"I say.
"Im sorry to being rough with you.I have free time now..Let go to cafe .I'll pay for you."Daehwi said softly.

"Urmm..Okay than."

I prepare my self and rush to the cafe..

Dae hwi have arrive first than he gave you the amaricano ice.Thank..

"Are you upset"daehwi ask.
"No.I dont.I know you were busy for training hard..so I just left it.."

"Can we be closer back..closer as before.I dont want you to be far from me."dae hwi said it seriuosly.

"Im okay.No problem if you want to be closer back.

Next day.

Dae hwi wait infront of my house..
Prepare my self and finish my meal..get out from my house and saw daehwi..

"What are you doing here."
"Im waiting for you..Let go to school together for today and every day."Dae whi said and smile.

"Ahhh..I really miss that smile."

We chuckles together..and reach school..

I go to my locker and keep some book in..suddenly someone is standing at my back.I turn and saw Daniel.Kang Daniel is my neighbors.And we two also close each other but not closer as dae hwi and I..

Get in class together with daniel..I sit next to lai guan lin as my seatmate.

We start our lesson when the teacher went in.

Class has dismiss and I go to cafeteria..like always lee dae hwi had already buy a food for me.

We eat together and went home together..