HOPE YOUR JUST GOOD

After a months we getting closer and suddenly one day
I have a family problem.My mom grab my hand and drive the car as fast as lighting.And suddenly we get crash with other car.We totally dont know and remember nothing.

A people there call a ambulance and we were send to hospital..

After a day at hospital.The doctor announced that my mom has past away.

This time I really weird cuz actually If I like this dae hwi must have and be with me even in highschool I get hurt my neck and he will be there together ..But this time He doesnt here..

I grab my fon and call him many time and didnt answer..

I text him many time but there no reply.

After a couple of hour the nurse came to my room and announced I can go back to home but take a little bit of rest..

Im just nodded at her..

When Im about to go out I saw dae hwi lying on a hospital bed.I shock and I dont have any of mind but just my tears are heavily out..

"Dae hwi ah..gwenchanna..Dae hwi ahh ..ireone.."I said and try to not let my tears out..

"Ya!!Pabo what are you doing here.."His mom is coming..

"Why are you cry..Dont you happy now after you done this to my boy.."His mom said angrily..

"What are you talking about..I didnt do this to him.Im his best friend.How could you say it at me"I said sadly and feel confused..

"Your mom car just hit us.And now dae hwi not up until now.."HIS mom said..

My tears just go out and I cant stop it..After I heard dae hwi mom say about that I feel sorry and say that Im the evil..And I keep say it all my false..

After every thing completely be normal.I have to move to.a new house for not been disturb with dae hwi's family.

Next day...

Its my new house.new school and new life without a love from a mom..

In my new school I have a new bestfriend name CHOI MINKI..Minki is the same as dae hwi..a sweet,pretty,kind boy..