ALWAYS YOU

After years and years I and Minki be closer..He just like my brother..we always doing thing together..Minki also like me but he lost a love from a dad..His dad past away since he was little..

So we just be together and forgot the past..

Our family also be closer each other..

one day
I had been disturb with the most popular boy in that school..Ha Sung woon..

"Hey you little girl.What a pretty face you have..Dont you want to be mine"sung woon said it and smirk..

I know he just want to game me so i do this..

"Ahh..Tq I do love too.."
I said it then I slap his face,..

"Dont you think Im to simple to be your Toys."I said it loudly

"Okay than it your day little girl..next will be mind..and you wait what waiting you.."he said..

CHAERYL POV

Wait why That word is been familiar to me.I has remember that word is the same word that The boys bulliying daehwi had said that to me..

Its was a same person..so ha sung woon is the one make trouble with dae hwi.
Dont you ever dream to have me..

Nobody. POV

KRINGGGGG ...THE NEXT DAY OF SCHOOL BELL RINGING..

I ran fast as I think I was late..But Im not..I go to my locker and put some book in.

When I close my locker minki are already at my side..

"Hye my little dumb girl"
Minki said to me and smile.

"Hye too.my pretty boy"
I said back than we laughing together..and get in the class..

In my new school my seat mate is Bae Jinyoung

He also being nice to me.everyday he will ask did you have a relation ship with minki..

I laugh.."No i dont..he is my bestfriend or more I like my brother"I explain to him..

And the lesson start..

After The class dismiss Minki ask me to follow him go for a movie together..

We go for movie and dinner..Minki always smile when look at me..

Then we go home together..

For the next day,Ha sung woon go to my locker and put many spider at my locker as he promise that he would do something at me..

When I open my locker the spider are at all over my locker..I shouted loudly,.

"Aaahhhhggggg"
Every body look at me and laugh..

I know its ha sung woon did this..so I go to him and I knock out him..And we got in discipline problem..

After we out from the discipline room..

Sung woon:Im sorry for what is just happen today.

Me:Ya, me too.

Sung woon: Friend..?

Me: Ya, friend..

Now we two are friend..
We two just be nice to each other..

After a year and years..It time for my new life..Now Im a collage student so every thing is different.