Chapter 2

Zayn and I headed to bed, but before neither of us got any sleep, we were interrupted by Liam barging in.

"What the fuck, dude?" Zayn said, slightly annoyed.

Liam just rolled his eyes.

"So, what's up?"  I asked, pulling away from Zayn's grip.

"Like you don't know," he snapped.

"What?" was all I said.

"I gotta admit though, you got me good," He continued.

I raised a brow, what is he talking about?

"What the fuck is are you going on 'bout?" Zayn said, his voice a little more calm then mine.

Liam scratched his forehead.

"I have no clue what you are talking about" I said as I stretched.

"You scared me good, Perry" Liam admitted.

"I didn't even come in your room!" I said, annoyed.

"Don't lie, I saw you with your white dress, and you just randomly walked out of room, right when I came out of the washroom" He spat out.

"I didn't even bring my white dress with me. I left it at the other house and I did not come to your room!" I said, rolling my eyes. 

"You're lying" he glared at me.

"I'm serious, I wouldn't come barging in you're room, especially at night." I yawned "Can we talk about this later, I'm so tired." I said even though I found it creepy that he saw me in his room, I didn't want to think too hard about it.

"Leave?" Zayn said.

Liam shot us one last glare and angrily left the room. Well then.

"That was weird."

-----

The Next Morning...

I woke up to bright light shining in the room and on to my face. I looked to my right and found my perfect boyfriend, sleeping. He was so beautiful, I don't even know how I got so lucky. His arm was loosely wrapped around me and our legs were tangled in each others. 

I got up and decided to take a shower. I hopped off  the bed and lazily walked to the washroom, I stripped bare and waited for the water to get hot. Finally, I hopped in the shower, feeling the warm feeling against my skin. Feeling relaxed in the shower, I closed my eyes for a while. 

When I opened them back, I couldn't even take it all in. Red. Red blood busted through the shower, instead of water. I panicked, feeling so stuck. I tried to scream, only to realize my voice wasn't managing to escape. Why can't I scream? Who's blood is that? 

I felt my breathing uneven, I jumped out of the tub, shaking. I turned to run out of the washroom until I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. 

There was nothing on me, no red. No blood. 

Scared, I grabbed a towel and ran out to Zayn.

"Zayn!" I almost choked on my words. 

He mumbled something lazily in his sleep. My eyes were wide open, I felt so alerted. I started to cry, and not just normal crying, I was shaking, sobbing, finding it hard to breathe.

"Holy fuck, babe?" Zayn sat up, alerted.

I couldn't manage to get any words out so I just shook my head. I was not okay.

"What's wrong?" He asked, pulling me onto his lap, straddling me.

He reached for the water on the night table and bought it to my lips. I drank the water, all of it, finally feeling my breathing starting to fall back into place.

He rubbed my back in circles and gave me a moment to collect myself.

"I-I-" I tried. I let out a long breathe. 

"It's okay babe, tell me what's wrong?" he asked, furrowing his dark eyebrows at me in confusion.

"I was taking a s-shower, and I closed my eyes for just two seconds," I panicked, "and then when I opened them, I was covered in blood. There was blood coming out of the shower!" 

"Hey, look at me," He said softly as he tilted my chin up, "Are you sure it was't your imagination?"

"Yes!" I almost yelled, "I am sure."

He pulled my towel off, just enough to get a peak at some of my skin.

He shook his head, "You're covered in nothing but water. Perry, I think you're just tired."

Maybe. Maybe he was right. But I had been so sure it was blood?

"Maybe," I said, not wanting to worry him.

"How about we go out today?" He suggested, trying to ease the heavy moment.

I nodded my head and sat the glass back on the table.

"I'll go get dressed" I said as I forced a smile on my face.

"Okay" He said and inched closer to me to plant a kiss on my forehead.

I got dressed and attempted to push away everything that had  just happened. I got dressed and hoped that nothing else strange would happen again. I was looking forward to going out with Zayn and maybe the others.

A/N: Bad ending, I know. But I hope you guys are liking this so far :) 

Vote and Comment!