meeting

As Allura washed white she thought about what Lance asked her. White looked at Allura and told her to go. Later that day Allura searched for Lance who was with Blue playing. "Lance can I talk to you pls cousin" Allura asked and Lance nodded "sure". When Lance was alone he called his lover Keith to tell the meeting whould happen and that they had to prepare it.
                      ~Next day~
Shiro's pov
I was blindfolded by my younger half brother Keith as we walked somewhere. "Keith where are we going" I asked him resulting in him chuckling "I can't tell that Shiro it's a secret" Keith said. I sighed and gave in and got sat down on a chair getting released of the blindfold.  "A restaurant? Really Keith?" I said. Keith just nodded.

Allura's pov
I just finished braiding my hair when my cousin Lance came to get me. "Ready Allura" Lance asked where I nodded at in response. Together we walked to the restaurant Keith and Shiro were. Lance walked infront me so my view wasnt big for that infront me.

Lance's pov
I arrived at the restaurant with Allura and went to Keith giving him a small kiss "nice to see you kitty" I said. Allura was standing still looking at Shiro blushing. "Allura meet Shiro well better, Shiro meet Allura" me and Keith said together. Shiro was silent and looked at me and Keith while we were smiling.

Keith's pov
Both Shiro and Allura were suprised and finally understood what me and Lance had planned and started talking just like me and Lance. "It was hard confincing Shiro Lance I had trouble with it" I said and Lance nodded saying he had the same with Allura.

Watch out for part 3 hopefully you guys liked it.
yula_neko_lover1234 Sakurasennen