This is not a chapter!!!

Wassup guys I wanted to tell y'all the characters and about them so here all the characters!! And if you want to skip,skip but, this will be great help to know in the future chapters and to know any new characters in future chapters.

Main characters:
Shania tamera dream (Shani)
Race: Africa American
Age: 16
Born: December,19, 2001
Personality: ghetto and humble
About: her dad was a rapist who did drugs and her mom was a drug addict who made the kids homeless. When she was little she always ran away from home (the streets)stealing for her twin sister and her little sister who was kidnapper and never found.
Her mom forgot about her little sister after the kidnapping. Shania was abused a lot by her mother her dad had to protect her because how her mom was abusive toward her. Meanwhile Shania and her twin sister witness the raping of a 15 year old friend they had and became pregnant by her father, her dad was arrested for years.
Her mom got off drugs and they moved to California. Where she got stalked a lot and she got molested by her older cousin. Since that happened her twin kept track of her life and protected her and she protected her twin too. She's got into over 50 fights and 100 absents,tarts,and suspensions. She's even stabbed someone and never gotten caught.
She and her twin hated there mom for years since she abused her and her twin and selled out her dad. But now, her mom found a new man and she has a stepbrother.

Shania appearance:

********************************************Tania Simon dreams (Tani)Race: African American Age:16Born:December ,19,2001Personality: ghetto, sweet, and stud like About: her twin sister Shania was always stealing for her and protect her

Tania Simon dreams (Tani)
Race: African American
Age:16
Born:December ,19,2001
Personality: ghetto, sweet, and stud like
About: her twin sister Shania was always stealing for her and protect her. Her mom sometimes abused her because of her beauty has a child. Men would hit on Tani and try to rape her but her dad would always end up killing guys like that who flirted with her or tried to touch Tani. She helped her dad sell drugs and get her money and run away with Shani and her little sister charlotte to go buy food,toys,and clothes. Once charlotte was kidnap her sister and her started carrying knives and guns to protect there selfs. She would always threatened to hurt her mom if she ever put her hands on her again. She's had multiple DUI's and stealings. She's a fuck girl who loves sex and she was molested a bunch of times by the same cousin Shania was molested by.