*13 Years Later...*

Harper's POV

I woke up to the sound of an air horn I opened my eyes, "UHHHH, WHO DID T----?" Before being blasted by a confetti cannon.

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Harper, happy birthday to you!" I smile as I noticed what day it was, I pointed at Cameron who was holding the confetti cannon,"Haha, by the way, you're cleaning this up

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Harper, happy birthday to you!" I smile as I noticed what day it was, I pointed at Cameron who was holding the confetti cannon,"Haha, by the way, you're cleaning this up." I get off of my loft bed and hugged mom and Cameron. I walked over to Ethan and Grayson and hugged them too. "Thanks, guys, but Ethan, the air horn wasn't necessary." Ethan pointed at Grayson and said, "IT WAS GRAY'S IDEA!" "What? No!" Grayson said. Ethan snapped his fingers and walked away like he was a sassy teenager. Grayson picked me up and I said, "Grayson. I'm 13, I don't need to be held." "Well too bad," he said laughing. We walked into the dining room where I saw 2 huge number balloons, a 1, and a 3. Grayson put me down and I smiled walking to my chair. I sat down and Ethan came into the room with a huge plate of warm cinnamon rolls. "YUM! MY FAVORITE!" After we ate, I decided to open presents. I first opened one from mom and it was a card I read it and at the bottom, it said, "Now that you're 13 I thought it would be a good time to get a pet, not a cat or dog since your brothers are allergic, but a small animal." My eyes opened wide! "What do you think Harper?" my mom said. "I LOVE IT OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM!!!!!!!" "Oh and by the way, I'll pay for the pet, the cage, and a toy. Mom then handed me a small wrapped gift and I opened it up. "OMG YAY A GIFT CARD TO THE PETSTORE YAY!!!" "Do you know what pet you want?" Cameron asked. "Yup! A hedgehog and I'd name him Pooh! (From Winnie the Pooh.)" "Well that was unexpected," Grayson said. 

Ethan's POV

Wow, mom gave Harper a nice gift, I hope me, Cameron and Gray's match up. Cameron handed her the big box and she smiled. "Wow, this box is huge." It was around 2ft tall and 3ft wide. She took off the bow and opened it up. Inside was a smaller box, she opened it up and there was another box. "Is this never-ending?!" "Nope," Grayson said. Around 5 minutes later she opened the last box. "A tissue box, that was unexpected," she said laughing. "Can someone get this man a tish?! She said pointing at Grayson. She took out one of the tissues and attempted to throw it but it flew back and landed on her head. We all started laughing. She went to grab another tissue only to find that none were left. She shook the box and ripped it open once she heard something in it. She looked at the final wrapped box and tore it open. "AN iPhone?!!!!!! Wait, is this another prank guys? She opened up the box and screamed running to hug me and Grayson. "WOAH, IS THIS THE 7?" Harper said crying, "Yup, plus we convinced mom and dad to let you get social media, as long as we manage it." Cam said. "OMG BEST BIRTHDAY EVER THANKS, MOM, CAM, E, AND GRAY." "Mom, when can we make my accounts?!" "Grayson and Ethan can help you If you want. You can also make a YouTube channel." "REALLY? Wait, then the fans would know about me." "Me and your brothers decided, since your old enough, maybe the fandom should know about you," Cam said.

Harper's POV

"But since Cameron gets so much hate, won't I?" "You can make your accounts private honey, don't worry, it might take a while for you to get ready to tell the fans about you."