*Hate*

Harper's POV

Me, Cameron, Gray, and E hung out for a little while. They left the room and I decided to film a YouTube video, I tweeted what the fans wanted me to do, and there were things like pranking the twins, more Q&A's and dares. I decided to do some dares. I hit the record button on the boys' camera. "What's up ppl, I'm bacckk!" I sung. I read some dares, some consisting of the boys, and followed all of my new fan accounts. "Thank's for watching guys and have an amazing... whatever day you're watching this! I'm going to start posting on Fridays, so stay tuned for that!" I ended the video and went on my twitter, I looked through the trending hashtags and down at number 3 was #HarperIsOverParty, I clicked it and immediately started crying, 'Kill yourself' 'You just want them for fame' 'Ugly bitch' 'Go fuck yourself' 'Kill yourself' I saw one post from a girl named AnnieBannanie 'People, stop #HarperIsOverParty, she is so pretty and brave to put herself out there, Start #LoveforHarper instead.' I clicked on the hashtag still crying my eyes out. There were only 11 tweets, I put my phone on my night stand and cuddled in my blankets to continue crying, just then the door opened. "Harper dinner is rea--..." Ethan called. "Harper?! Are you alright?" He asked. He climbed up the ladder and sat on the edge of the bed and hugged me. I cried and immediately felt better in his arms. "What's wrong?" He asked, I showed him my phone and he looked furious.