*Pranks*

The Next Day...

Grayson's POV

I woke up and decided to prank Ethan. "What are you doing Grayson?" Cameron asked. "Pranking Ethan, can you do me a favor and record it for me? It's going to be for our video this week. Ok so, you take my camera, and I'm gonna walk up to him and smack him in the face okay?" "Uh yeah sure," Cam said, I squirted whipped cream on my hand and whispered what's up guys, we're back! Anyway, in this video, I'm going to prank Ethan. I'm going to smack him in the face with whipped cream, but that's not all. This morning at like 3:00, I set up a bunch of solo cups full of water all around his room so he can't get up."

I walked into his room and moved the cups so I could get to his bed

I walked into his room and moved the cups so I could get to his bed. I then smacked him in the face and ran. "Dude what the hell?!"

He looked around the room and gave me an evil glare. "WELCOME TO THIS WEEKS VIDEO ETHAN!" "You pranked me last time though, shouldn't I be the one pranking you?!" Cameron and I laughed. I took the camera from my sister and continued to record Ethan. I watched as he attempted to get off the bed. He knocked down a few cups and swore. "This is going to cause so much water damage," he said. "Hey, guys what's up?" Harper said walking in. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO POOR E-TEE-WEE-TEE?!" She said laughing.

Harper's POV

I woke up to the sound of a commotion. I walked into Eth's room, "Hey, guys what's up?" I noticed what Grayson had done. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO POOR E-TEE-WEE-TEE?!" I said laughing. "A prank," Gray said. "Wait, so he's like trapped?" "Yup," Cam said. I smirked, "HAHA I CAN ANNOY YOU AS MUCH AS I WANT!" "YOU GO, HARPER!" Gray said. "Grayson, don't you have that song that Ethan wrote as a kid?" "Harper you better not," Ethan said. Grayson pulled up a picture on his phone and I started to read it. "I don't want your crying I don't want your lying, there's only one thing I need---" "STAHP!!!" Ethan yelled. "WHY, DO YOU NOT LIKE IT E-TEE-WEE-TEE?!" "THAT'S NOT MY NICKNAME, OKAY?!" "Sure, that's what you always say. Anyway continuing on with his song, where were we, a-hah. there's only one thing I need from you," "NOOOOOOOO STOP IT, HARPER!!! PLEASE!!! YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M GOING TO GET YOU BACK FOR THIS." "OKAY FINE," I said, "We have your phone so we might as well look through your camera roll huh?" "NOOO HARPER. I'M GOING TO GET YOU." He said. "Gray, toss me Harper," "WHAT. NO GRAY, I'M ON YOUR TEAM," I said backing away from him and Cameron. I started running super fast and I ran into our backyard, around the pool and the trampoline, and I hid in the bushes. For some reason, I didn't see them come out. I get out of the bushes and as soon as I get out, Grayson runs by and throws me over his shoulder. "GRAY PLEASE STOP!" I say laughing as he starts running towards Ethan's room, Cameron filming it all. Ethan put's his hands out and Grayson carefully tossed me to Ethan.

Ethan's POV

I carefully grabbed Harper and then pinned her down and tickled her. "E-E-teee-w-ee-tee stahpp it plea-sz hahah," She said while I tickled her. I put both of her hands into one of mine and held her arms up carefully and tickled her sides, her most ticklish spot. I tickled her for a minute or two and then let her go. She jumped off of my bed and ran away. "I'M OUTTA HERE!"

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

SHOUTOUTS:

LookingDolan

hatethebears

breisboss1234

Dolan_twins722

AlexiaGonzalez5

Saucelyn  

  -_- -_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-