Chapter 1

Somewhere on an island, an orange haired woman is visible in a crowded shopping street.
   "Yo, Nami-ya." Law, the tall dark and handsome guy with tattoos on his hands said and tapped her on the shoulder. Law had on his signature clothes, his white spotted hat, yellow sweater rolled up to his elbows revealing his tattoos a jeans and his sword on his right shoulder. Nami turned around revealing her long legs in a short jeans and a red fitted tank top, her hands filled with a big pink stuffed pig.
   "Law," Nami smiled pushing the pig into his hand, shocked that she gave him to hold, "help me with this. I've never been this glad to see you actually." Law stiffened.
   "Why is that, Nami-ya?" Law watched her big brown eyes as she looked up at him.
   "Well... I'm in a bit of trouble.... I was taken from Luffy and the others in the island after but I escaped when we came here, plus I took all their money, and... the Marines are here." Law raised his eyebrow and Nami answered his unvoiced question. "There was no way I was going to leave without making them pay so I called the Marines on them but getting their money was a bonus." Nami winked.
   "You want me to get you to strawhat-ya?" Law asked when he suddenly heard shouting.
   "That's the guy who stole our money!" Some big guys ran after Law.
    "W..Who in the hell would put money in a stuffed pig!?" Law shouted out and made quick work of them. "Where did Nami-ya go?" Nami jumped down from a roof.
   "I'd expect no less from you Law. You're taking me to Luffy right? After all you have to leave today if you don't want to be caught by the Marines," Nami smiled holding on to a log post, "Oh, and you're going to the same island as well." Law grabbed his log post from her and walked back to his ship as she followed.