Chapter 3

Law was lying in a hammock and was thinking, 'Nami-ya is troublesome indeed. She might be cute but way too much trouble. Now that I think about it Strawhats-ya get under my skin but Nami-ya is worst. She's only been here a day and she's taken my room, made me carry a stuffed pig and tricked me into carrying her to strawhats-ya. I'm captain so I shouldn't be following orders,I'm going to get back my room and kick that orange head out!' Law got up, his face looked calm but his mind was fired up. Law walked in and stopped in his tracks. Nami was standing in front the wardrobe in one of his boxers and his yellow sweater which was quite big but looked really cute on her,  orange hair was slightly wet but flowed loosely behind her. Law's face turned a slight pink as he thought about having her in his clothes.
   "I... I came to get my room back." Law said as he watched her brown eyes.
   "Hmm, is that all?" Nami watched him, he was handsome and tall and her heart speed up because she knew she was in love with him. Nami walked up to him, her face flushed and she looked at his eyes. 'What the hell am I doing!?' she asked herself. "Sorry, I'll go." Nami turned away from him and was walking away when Law suddenly hugged her from behind.
   "I.. I don't want you to go." Law whispered to her,his breath felt hot against her ear. "I don't get it, you're troublesome and bossy yet so cute. I'm a doctor and I don't understand why....I feel this way about you." Law thought aloud. Nami turned around, wrapped her arms around his neck and tiptoed to reach his lips. She felt her insides heat up as she kissed him. He then slipped his tongue into her mouth searching for hers. He licked every part of her mouth as his hands gripped tightly around her waist, pulling her closer. His kiss was passionate and lasted for minutes. They were breathless after. Law guided her towards the bed where they snuggled together and fell asleep. Morning greeted them as they reached the island.
   "You're traveling with us Tra-guy?" Luffy asked happy to see Nami and an old friend.
   "I'll be with you guys untill we take down Big mom-ya while my crew will go and get Kid-ya and the others, after all we're allies until we take down the emperors-ya." Law smirked.

   Thanks for reading, I wrote it so that you can imagine what else would happen. Btw sorry about my grammar and the kiss scean. I'm not to good at all this stuff but hope you enjoy it.